109 (Extra)

Xia Guangyu was silent and said nothing.

Sometimes, stubbornness is easier than bowing your head.

Peng Ling didn't bother to talk to him more. The next day, she cleaned herself up and set out for S City.

Before leaving, Xia Guangyu sat on the sofa and looked at the documents, glanced at her casually, and whispered, "Revolutionary traitor."

Peng Ling took the bag and scolded her, turned her head to him, and said with a smile, "How many years have you been reformed and opening up? Are you still making a revolution? You deserve to be abandoned by the times."

Xia Guangyu: "...???"

"I'm proud of my son. He did what you thought was impossible."

"...How many times do you want to mention it?" Xia Guangyu, who was repeatedly hit in the face, was very heartbroid.

"So you have to understand that your idea may not be right, and your son may not be wrong."

"Go, hurry up, stop nagging." Xia Guangyu stood up and went upstairs.

Peng Ling arrived in S City and had dinner with her son and daughter-in-law's family.

During the banquet, Peng Ling said, "Lao Xia's stubborn temper can't pull her face and refuses to come over."

Gu Zhiyuan smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. Time will change people's minds."

Gu Zhiyuan's business has been getting better and better over the years, and he has reached a new level. For the Xia family, although they are dissatisfied with Xia Guangyu's stubbornness, they also understand his character. After all, he is an old classmate and old friend. When he went into sea, he complained that he should enter the system.

The next day, Gu Siyi and Xia Zhijun sent Peng Ling away together. Before leaving, Peng Ling took Gu Siyi to the mall and bought her some things. When passing by the baby product store, he said, "In fact, you can buy these first and prepare them."

Gu Siyi's eyes lit up and said, "Yes, let's go shopping."

Xia Zhijun grabbed his wife in time and said helplessly to his mother, "This is too early to conceive..."

Someone passed by holding the baby in her arms. Peng Ling couldn't help looking at it a few more times and said, "When you give birth to a baby, it must be very cute."

Gu Siyi nodded with a smile: "I also think it must be invincible and cute! Invincible and beautiful!"

Xia Zhijun: "..."

Are these mother-in-law and daughter-in-law pressured on the side to urge him to have a baby?

During the meal, Peng Ling said, "You two, should we have a wedding?" He also accused Xia Zhijun, "I have married someone home for three years. Why don't you give someone a wedding? Don't you wait until you have a baby?"

Gu Siyi quickly explained, "No, this is what we discussed. Let's put our career first."

"I have been working hard for three years, and now I am on track. I can take a breath to deal with housework." Peng Ling said to Xia Zhijun with a long-hearted heart, "If you don't have a decent wedding, how can you tell your father-in-law and mother-in-law?"

Xia Zhijun: "I know, the wedding is already under preparation, which is time-consuming..."

Gu Siyi looked embarrassed, "But at the wedding, if Dad is absent, it's not good..."

Peng Ling said quickly, "Don't worry, he will definitely come. He is still measured when it's such a big deal as marriage."

Peng Ling came home and didn't take the initiative to talk to Xia Guangyu if nothing had happened.