20

Gu Siyi was fine when he played with the first person. The soaring excitement suppressed the discomfort of the body.

As she continued to play with the second person, the discomfort became stronger and stronger, and she conceded a goal due to a mistake.

The other party felt Gu Siyi's weakness, strengthened the offensive, and took the wind and rain route.

Zheng Peipei walked to the front row, stared closely at Gu Siyi on the field, and really sweated for her.

Gu Siyi took a breath and killed another ball, but the other party missed it.

Taking advantage of the gap between the opponent's conceding the ball, Zheng Peipei ran to Gu Siyi and whispered, "Are you having a stomachache? Forget it if you can't. Anyway, I won a game just now. Just don't play."

Gu Siyi gasped and said, "It's okay. There is another ball that will win or lose. Competition is to go all out.

"The ball is coming. get out of the way." Gu Siyi pushed Zheng Peipei away and ran on the field again.

Another ball flew over and was about to wipe the ground. Gu Siyi fell to the ground and hit it. The other party didn't catch it.

Xia Zhijun's face suddenly sank and was about to enter the field when Gu Siyi quickly stood up, raised the corners of his lips, said to the person opposite with flying confidence, "Win."

Xia Zhijun: "..."

The girls cheered collectively. At this time, the bell rang after class.

Gu Siyi, who was in Class Six, fought back and won Class Eight, which was a foregone conclusion.

The pleasure of counterattack excited the girls.

Gu Siyi calmly returned to the audience. Zheng Peipei came to her side and found that she was pale. He asked worriedly, "Are you all right?"

"It's okay."

"Gu Siyi." There was a cold voice behind me.

Gu Siyi looked back and Xia Zhijun threw a school uniform over, "Put it on."

"Uh... I'm not cold..."

"Put it on." He increased his tone with an irrefutable sense of oppression.

Gu Siyi was inexplicable, but he still put it on obediently.

Zheng Peipei rolled his eyes beside him and snorted softly, "It's the first time I've seen someone force others to wear his own clothes."

Lu Jiaye followed, and the fan's star looked at Gu Siyi, "Sister, you were so handsome just now."

Su Han gave a thumbs-up: "Awesome, I remember my sister. I can play everything."

"It's okay..." Gu Siyi smiled modestly.

After class, everyone went to the canteen for dinner. Gu Siyi said to Zheng Peipei, "I want to go back to the dormitory. Can you bring me food?"

"No problem." Zheng Peipei readily agreed, patted her on the shoulder and said, "Today you are a meritorious minister. I'll add chicken legs to you."

Gu Siyi returned to the dormitory alone, sat in the chair as if she was inextricated, with his head poured on the table and stopped eating.

Only the soul of the competition is burning on the field. When you get off the field, you will find that it is overdrawn and your whole body is like a stand.

After a long rest, Gu Siyi went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I took off my clothes, I found that there was a leak on the side, and there were blood stains on the inside. I hurried to look for it on my skirt. Sure enough, there were also a few blood stains...