63

Gu Siyi and his parents returned with a full load in the supermarket. When they came back, they sat in the car, took out their mobile phones and sent WeChat messages an hour ago.

As the name implies, "I just went to the supermarket with my parents~"

As the name implies, "My parents are simply... At first, they didn't believe that this was the score I got. I suspected that I was cheating and drunk!"

As the name implies, "Well, I used to be so disappointing that I dare not think about it myself before the score comes out."

As the name implies, "Later, I showed them the test papers and certificates of prizes. I was so happy that I would cook in person to do a celebration banquet [ghost face] [ghost face]"

As the name implies: "The certificate has to be pasted on the wall of the living room [covering my face] [covering my face]. It's embarrassing. It's not a primary school student..."

As the name implies, "It's better to learn theology than to keep saying that the teachers in the school are good [naughty] [naughty]"

Xia Zhijun has already devoted himself to his work. He is a calm person who can quickly adjust himself. Instead of indulging in a melancholy state of mind, he should seize the time to work. If he earns more money, he can buy her more things and take her to more places to play.

The mobile phone at the table rang, but he ignored it.

After a while, it rings again. Ignore it.

Ring again and again, again and again like bombers, as if right and wrong have to oppose his willpower.

And in this way of chatting with himself, he doesn't have to look at who he is.

In the end, I compromised, stopped working, and picked up my mobile phone.

Slowly browse the messages that she dominated the screen...

Her words seemed to have a magical power. Looking at her words, he could make up her expression and tone.

Although it's an hour late, just think of her reflection arc length.

X: "Readed."

As the name implies: "[Snicker] [Snicker]"

"Who are you chatting with? I'm so happy..." Xu Jiahui turned her head and saw Gu Siyi in the back seat smiling a little.

Gu Siyi looked up and said, "Brother Xia, my grades improved this time thanks to his guidance. The number one in the city is really not covered. IQ directly beats me and other mortals. I have to have a little bit of his true biography, and my grades will make rapid achievements.

Xu Jiahui laughed and said, "No wonder it's progressing so fast. It turns out that there are still one-on-one tutoring you."

After listening to it, Gu Zhiyuan was quite moved and said, "I really didn't expect him to do so much. From the end of the mid-term tutoring, good boy."

Xu Jiahui followed, "Yes, I don't know how to thank the child. As a □□, he is not domineering at all, knowledgeable and reasonable, smart and kind."

Gu Zhiyuan smiled, "The children raised by Lao Xia's family are different. Thank you very much for going to their family during the Spring Festival.

Gu Siyi was as happy as he heard that his parents kept praising Xia Zhijun than to hear them praise him.

After dinner in the evening, Gu Siyi nestled in the sofa wondering whether to play a game.

In the past, she did not dare to degenerate so brazenly during the holiday. She would definitely be taught a lesson by her parents. Now that her grades are good, her status is different. Seeing her playing with her mobile phone, she not only did not educate, but also did not urge her to go back to her room to do homework, and also sent her fruit plates.