78

Xia Zhijun paused and turned his head, "Who are you talking about?"

Yang Jie, a classmate, deliberately joked, "Aren't you not interested?"

Zhang Yang smiled narrowly and said, "Now pick up your mobile phone and look at the class group. Beautiful and sexy schoolgirls, share photos online."

Xia Zhijun took out his mobile phone, opened the class group, and his mind was the face he thought about day and night...

Gu Siyi took a lot of photos by these "starving wolves", some on the front, the side and the back, some standing in the shade of trees, and some going to the convenience store to buy water...

She wears soft white printed short sleeves and denim shorts, and a pair of long legs is straight and proportionated, and the white seems to glow in the camera.

In the class group, the boys kept taking her photos and carnivals like crazy.

"The side highlights are beautiful long legs, the back highlights are small waist and upturned buttocks, and the front highlights are beautiful faces..."

"The goddess with no dead angles at three eight or sixty degrees!"

"I declare that Gu Siyi has won the position of school beauty."

"Well, God, why are you so beautiful this class of juniors..."

"I have set up a screen saver, daily screen licking [pick teeth]"

"Do you have any photos? A few more! I have seen those more than ten times just now. Please update them!"

"No, my senior sister and her parents have left campus."

"When the time comes, form a group to see her military training ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho"

"This year's college beauty selection, our school will definitely be a god!"

Xia Zhijun looked at the excited chatting of those people, and his face froze a little bit.

He knew how hungry this group of men who went to college hormones were at their peak for beautiful girls.

Even he can't escape from this physiological control, and he often misses her all night...

However, Gu Siyi is his wife.

Only he can think about her. Only he can get close. Only he can have her.

Xia Zhijun sent a message in the group: "Gu Siyi is my girlfriend. Don't circulate the photos in the group again. Please delete them consciously if you save them."

Xia Zhijun, who rarely bubbled in the group, suddenly said such a sentence, and the group was as quiet as a crash.

Even a few students walking beside Xia Zhijun were stunned.

It took them a long time to find their own language and asked Xia Zhijun incredulously, "You? Girlfriend? Gu Siyi? Is this beautiful elementary school girl?"

Xia Zhijun glanced at them faintly and said, "She came to this university just for me."

"......???"

"......!!!!!"

"I can't accept holding grass! Usually, there are so many seniors who like you, and there are even little beautiful women chasing you to college!"

"...I need to calm down."

The class group was quiet for a long time. Chen Minhao, the monitor who just said to recall Siyi, said, "Are you kidding?"