19

After breakfast, Gu Siyi was shocked to find that his aunt was coming. He hurried back to his dormitory and changed into his aunt's towel.

Gu Siyi's most annoying thing is that this relative has never been on time, but at an unknown moment, he came as soon as he said, without saying hello...

Back in the classroom, I was depressed when I looked at today's schedule.

The physical education class she is looking forward to most is the last class this morning.

After the first two classes, it was time for recess exercise, and everyone came out.

Zheng Peipei knew that Gu Siyi's good friend was coming and asked her, "Are you going?"

Gu Siyi shook his head and said, "I don't want to go."

Zheng Peipei: "Then take a break. Let's go."

Gu Siyi turned his head and looked at Xia Zhijun next to him. He was not getting up yet and was brushing the question. She turned around and knocked on his desk.

Xia Zhijun turned his head to look at her and said, "I have a stomachache. Please ask Zhou Xiao for leave for me. I won't go after class."

The girl's face turned white and her breath was weak. She really didn't look comfortable.

Xia Zhijun nodded and got up outside. Gu Siyi walked through the window and saw his pace with last week and talking beside him.

Gu Siyi took out a few books and put them in the center of the table. After putting them to a certain height, he put his head on it. He took a sigh of relief, empty his brain, closed his eyes and took a nap.

There was footsteps behind him. Gu Siyi opened his eyes and saw Xia Zhijun sitting in Zheng Peipei's position. He was surprised and said, "Why are you back?"

"I'll take you to the infirmary." Xia Zhijun said.

"It's okay... Don't go..." Gu Siyi said quickly.

He looked serious and a little stronger. "If you don't feel well, go to see a doctor."

Gu Siyi: "..."

I can only break the jar and fall.

She turned her face, pointed the back of her head to Xia Zhijun, and whispered, "My good friend is here..."

"What good friend?" Xia Zhijun is inexplicable.

Gu Siyi said more bluntly, "The one that girls come once a month..."

Xia Zhijun: "..."

The air was quiet in an instant.

The sound of gymnastics broadcast on the playground came into the classroom "Transportation exercise, one, two three four, two two three four..."

Gu Siyi blushed and held his stomach in his hands. He didn't want to say anything, allowing embarrassment to ferment.

For a long time, Xia Zhijun's slightly dry voice came from behind him, "Would you like some hot water?"

"..." Before Gu Siyi said anything, he felt Xia Zhijun's hand stretched out, picked up the cup she put on the table, went to the water dispenser to get a cup of hot water, and then put it in front of her eyes.

Gu Siyi slowly sat up, picked up the cup and took a few sips. The warm and non-hot water slipped from his throat into the internal organs. He really felt very comfortable. She licked her lips and whispered, "Thank you."

With that, he drank another sip of water slowly.

Xia Zhijun asked, "Where's the chocolate I asked you to bring?"