13

The military training time is two weeks in total. With the first week of military training, the second week will be much faster.

Gu Siyi obviously found that the surrounding learning atmosphere became stronger. Everyone was more energetic when he read early (except for a day on the other side of the corridor, he still looked through his extracurricular books and ate his candy. To be precise, it's time to eat the candy she gave you). In the evening, we no longer make an appointment to drink milk tea and go to the playground, but study in the dormitory or study room.

Gu Siyi felt the awesome atmosphere of a key middle school, and she was a little flustered.

At this time, there was no class or test. No one knew each other's strength. She felt that she had to seize the pre-school preview stage and not lag behind others.

She gets up early every day, reads silently in the dormitory for twenty minutes, and then goes to the classroom to read early with everyone. After lunch break, I go back to my dormitory to read and do exercises.

Her relationship with Xu Lin and Lan Xiaoqiu continues to be neither cold nor hot.

Xu Lin actually showed her goodwill, but Gu Siyi felt that different ways did not conspire to each other, and she could no longer be treated as a true friend without any grudge at the beginning. She doesn't want to make conflicts and isolate, so she just be an ordinary roommate and a classmate. She respects each other like guests.

Nights rise everywhere and the sky is full of stars.

Su Han and Lu Jiaye played against the table tennis table in the corner of the stadium. Zhou Xiao is playing horizontal bars.

Xia Zhijun sat on the parallel bars and watched them play lazily and eat candy.

Lu Jiaye lost and replaced Zhou Xiao.

He went to Xia Zhijun's side and raised his hand to take the bag in his hand. He raised his hand faster to avoid it.

"No, I said you were about it? Now I'm so stingy that I don't even give my brother a candy?"

"If you want to eat, buy it yourself." Xia Zhijun said lightly and resolutely refused to give what he was in his hand.

"MD, plastic brotherhood! A piece of candy can see through a person!" As he said angrily, he waited for the opportunity to move and suddenly grabbed food.

Xia Zhijun was still one step faster than him. He turned over and lowered the parallel bars and kicked him by the way. "Get out!"

Lu Jiaye was really not as good as Xia Zhijun's, so he was discouraged.

But he didn't want to be outdone. "I want to break off my diplomatic relations with you!"

Xia Zhijun, who was unilaterally announced to sever diplomatic relations, did not have a thousand but eight hundred times, hehe, two voices.

Su Han took a break and said, "I feel that my sister has been very busy recently. I've been in a hurry all day."

Lu Jiaye felt the same way, "That's right. Walking with wind."

Xia Zhijun didn't say anything, and his expression was faint and thoughtful.

When they were chatting enthusiastically, he walked aside alone, took out his mobile phone, and dialed Gu Siyi.

Gu Siyi was doing exercises in the dormitory, and the mobile phone on the table rang. At first glance, it was Xia Zhijun and hurriedly picked it up.

"Hey?"

"What are you doing?"

"Uh..." She paused for three seconds and said, "What's wrong?"

"Do you play basketball?"