87

Zheng Peipei sobbed in a low voice, and Su Han accompanied her, feeling very uncomfortable. But the pieces of them are so real that he can't explain them.

As a star, he enjoys aura and honor in front of people, but his girlfriend has to endure loneliness in a low profile behind people.

At the beginning, he was also worried about these reasons and delayed confessing to her. He was not sure that he could give her perfect happiness...

Su Han hugged Zheng Peipei, gently patted her on the back, and comforted her in a low voice.

Gu Siyi sat in their back row and inevitably heard the voice in front of him, which was not pleasant.

Turning his head and seeing Xia Zhijun's handsome side face, he was closing his eyes and sleeping, as if he was asleep.

She stretched out her hand and gently grabbed his hand. Compared with Zheng Peipei, her happiness was at hand. How lucky she was.

After several hours of plane landing, Su Han put on a mask and hat, and the brim of the hat was very low.

Walking through the safe passage, suddenly a sharp-eyed fan recognized Su Han and shouted, "Su Han- it's Su Han--"

Zheng Peipei, who used to hold hands with Su Han, instantly let go of his hand.

During the National Day holiday, there was a lot of people flow at the airport, and screams quickly caused a disturbance among the surrounding crowds.

The crowd gathered here, and the young people rushed forward desperately--

Xia Zhijun hugged Gu Siyi in time and resisted the turbulent flow of people for her. Su Han was trapped in the crowd, and Zheng Peipei was squeezed to the edge.

Fortunately, an airport staff came to maintain order. Soon, the agent who came to pick up the plane for Su Han also brought bodyguards.

Su Han hurried away under their clutches and opening the way.

Zheng Peipei looked at his back in the rear. In this case, not to mention saying goodbye, even a meeting of eyes was a luxury.

She cried on the plane. When facing the reality, she tried to minimize her sense of existence and not cause trouble to him.

It was not until Su Han got on the car and left that the commotion subsided.

There were only three of them left at the airport. Xia Zhijun called a car and sent Zheng Peipei back to school first.

Inside the car, Zheng Peipei and Su Han exchanged information.

Su Han: "I'm sorry..."

Zheng Peipei: "I'm not sorry~ I don't know how happy this holiday is~"

Su Han: "Are you hurt at the airport?"

Zheng Peipei: "No, but..."

Su Han: "But what?"

Zheng Peipei: "[Aggrieved] It's too hasty to separate. Next time you want to hug me for a long time to make up for it!"

After a while, Su Han replied, "Yes!"

Su Han put down his mobile phone and leaned against the back of the chair, feeling soft and messy.

The agent taught him in the ear: "Try not to appear in public with your girlfriend in the future. In case someone with sharp eyes finds out the clue, the consequences will be unimaginable."

"Is it that serious?" Su Han looked at the world outside the windshield.

"You are only eighteen years old. It's time to make progress. Your character set in the eyes of fans is also inspirational and positive energy. If the relationship is announced, a batch of girlfriend fans and mother fans will fall off."