11

Gu Siyi has been staring at the outside, noticing the physical contact between the two, and did not find Xia Zhijun's abnormality.

Xia Zhijun coughed softly, pulled out the arm, stood up, and said, "It's okay to see it."

Gu Siyi then stood up and said, "Okay."

Anyway, it's not her who is talking nonsense. She can pretend to be dead.

But the three people have gone down and really haven't seen them.

On the return bus, Xia Zhijun was silent. Gu Siyi felt that he was a little inexplicable and didn't want to disturb him.

Not long after, the two arrived at the Xia family.

Xia Guangyu was not at home on a business trip. Peng Ling had ordered the servant to prepare meals, and she also specially cooked a few special dishes waiting for them.

"Hello, auntie, I'm coming to have a free meal." Gu Siyi smiled sweetly.

Peng Ling laughed and said, "I can't wait for you to come back with A Jun for free every week."

She took those bags of books and helped them get them to the table. As soon as she saw so many teaching aids, Xia Zhijun definitely didn't buy them. Then she praised Gu Siyi and said, "As soon as the school starts, have you bought so many books? Siyi is easy to learn."

Gu Siyi was super embarrassed. His face was about to blush. He said quickly, "No, just get ready first..."

Xia Zhijun saw her embarrassment in his eyes and bent the corners of her lips.

The taste of Xia's food is spicy, which is very in line with Gu Siyi's taste. The meal was super satisfying, and finally I repeatedly expressed my love.

The more Peng Ling looked at her, the more she liked her. She was clever and sensible, polite and well-bred. She ate and dignified. At first glance, she was a lady.

After dinner, Peng Ling said, "Siyi, I've packed a room for you. Don't go back tonight and sleep with us. I'll go back to school with A Jun tomorrow."

Gu Siyi was embarrassed to refuse, so he smiled happily and said, "Thank you, auntie."

Peng Ling was very careful and prepared pajamas and changed clothes for Gu Siyi in advance.

She took her into the room and showed her. "These are all picked by your aunt. Do you like them?"

Xia Zhijun stood by the door and said, "I don't know that you are mother and daughter."

Peng Ling laughed and said, "I have always wanted a daughter. Siyi, how about you being an aunt's goddaughter?"

"Okay." Gu Siyi said without hesitation. I became the goddaughter of my aunt, that is, Xia Zhijun's more generous sister. In the future, she will hold her thighs more steadily and firmly.

Xia Zhijun's original lazy expression changed and he said in a low voice, "I object."

The room is big and small and look at the people by the door at the same time, which is puzzled.

Peng Ling joked and said, "Are you still afraid that your mother will have an extra daughter, can't you be biased?"

Gu Siyi made a grimace beside him. Before she was your sister, she was worried that someone would compete for favors.

Xia Zhijun didn't look joking at all and said coldly, "In a word, I object."

He turned around and left, raised his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose, with an indescribable fire in his heart.