40

Zheng Peipei was particularly gratified to hear this. As expected, the god of learning will not disappoint people.

She kept bumping into Gu Siyi's arm next to her, signaling her to come and copy the answer quickly.

Gu Siyi had the cheek and said, "Well... Can you borrow the test paper?"

The huge gap between people has made her give up shame.

Not to mention the first day of the holiday, she also worked hard in the dormitory yesterday. As a result, she barely did the English test paper. There were still a few problems left after making one math paper, and the rest... It's okay not to mention it.

Xia Zhijun took out a few papers from the drawer. Gu Siyi and Zheng Peipei's eyes were staring brightly, and their eyes were extremely hungry and thirsty, and they couldn't wait to write.

He took out the test paper, and Gu Siyi was about to reach out to pick it up. He deliberately raised it and bypassed her hand. He smiled as if he were nothing, "Lend it to you. Is there any good?"

Gu Siyi made a blank space, so he had to put his hands together and looked at him with a sincere face and said, "Help, what benefits do you want?"

"..." Zheng Peipei was also drunk and his eyebrows were burning. Unexpectedly, he was still flirting! Damn it... I don't understand the hardships of learning slackers!

When Gu Siyi was helpless, Zheng Peipei got up and left his position and stepped forward and said, "There are great benefits. The dimples will hug and raise you high! Give me the paper!" After saying that, he grabbed the test paper for a moment when he was stunned.

Gu Siyi bumped into Xia Zhijun's eyes and quickly opened his face, "..."

He said silently in his heart, that's what she said, not me.

When Zheng Peipei took back the booty, the two turned out the test paper and began to work.

On the other hand, Lu Jiaye yawned slowly into the classroom. The strong learning atmosphere in the classroom seemed to remind him of his holiday homework. He grabbed his messy hair and said to Xia Zhijun, "Bosom friend, take the test paper to repeat it."

Xia Zhijun glanced at the next door and said, "It's with them."

Lu Jiaye: "...???"

Seeing the scene of the two people writing hard, he was stunned, "Isn't it? Are the girls so degenerate?"

Since Xia Zhijun's standard answer has been taken away and he can't get it visually for a while, Lu Jiaye has to find another way out. He asked Su Han for the test paper to copy.

Gu Siyi and Zheng Peipei did not forget to remind each other when copying the previous multiple choice questions and filling in the blanks, "Don't be exactly the same... We can't all be right. Fill in a few blindly..."

When they copied the big topic, the two were directly dumbfounded.

Why is there no step in the big question of learning from God? The answer can be reached in no more than three steps at most, and more just write a smooth answer.

They seem to experience the fear of being "slightly" dominated in the appendix to the answers to the reference book.

Looking at this question, almost all of them are a few...

Gu Siyi and Zheng Peipei looked at each other in consternation.

This is a coquettish operation that only the city's number one god of learning can play.

They dare to copy an answer directly, which is tantamount to looking for death...

At the same time, Lu Jiaye copied Su Han's answers and complained, "Why are you so wordy when you do exercises? Can't you learn from A Jun? Is it concise and clear, which makes people worry-free?"