83

Gu Siyi comforted him, "But you can fall in love with idols! Stars can only be viewed from afar by fans. Can you kiss, hug and fight and make trouble?"

Zheng Peipei was poked, smiled instantly, hugged Gu Siyi and said, "Happy! I'm so happy when we're together! I just like the way he is gentle and bullied by me... It's so cute that it explodes, okay?"

...Gentle and gentle... bullied...

Gu Siyi looked at the sky, "What's it like to bully the god of learning? I really want to experience it."

Zheng Peipei smiled and said, "The god of learning is not the same kind of person as my family Su Su. The god of learning looks very aggressive!"

"..." Gu Siyi held his cheeks, very aggressive? She couldn't help defending, "Actually, he is also gentle."

"Then he is a gentle attack!" Zheng Peipei laughed.

Late at night, the two lay in bed in high spirits. In particular, Zheng Peipei, who is in a long-distance relationship, is particularly interested in Gu Siyi's daily love life.

"Do you two...do that?" Zheng Peipei asked in a low voice, a little embarrassed, but more curious and excited.

"That?" Gu Siyi asked her, "Which one..."

"That's it... The one where men and women are together... Which one else..."

Gu Siyi was so proud that he blushed and said, "That...not yet..."

"Wow, it turns out that learning gods is really abstinent..."

Gu Siyi: "..."

"Don't you want to?"

"..." Gu Siyi was speechless again.

"Then did he touch it with his own kiss?"

"...Yes." Not only, but also very frequent.

If you walk at school at night, you always like to take her into an uninhabited woods.

"How do you feel? Is it comfortable?" Zheng Peipei smiled and recalled the scene of intimacy with Su Han in his mind, and her expression rippled.

"This..." Gu Siyi is a little poor.

How to say that feeling? The blood is running wildly all over the body, and I'm about to breathe...

It seems that she is comfortable. Maybe she is too nervous, shy and exciting, and she doesn't completely let go of her body and mind to enjoy that kind of intimacy...

Zheng Peipei sighed, "I don't have a chance. I want to be with my boyfriend every day like you, and I will make waves! ...By the way, learning from God is abstinence department. You can figure it out! Seduce him hard and flirt with him to see if he can still sit!"

"..." In fact, he doesn't need her to flirt at all.

"You have to take the initiative to feed him. Eighteen-year-old boys are at the peak of their desires."

Gu Siyi was so ashamed that she quickly changed the topic, "The new song produced by Su Han is very beautiful! The singing degree is quite high, and everyone also sings together when there are activities during military training."

"That must! So is our school! There are so many people who like his songs... I can't tell the world that he is my person. It's really hard!"

When it comes to Su Han, Zheng Peipei is full of excitement. Gu Siyi feels very sleepy when listening to her.

It seems that when I went back to high school, I chatted nonsense before going to bed, chatted and fell asleep...

The next day, it was cool, and everyone made an appointment to climb the Great Wall together.