18

Gu Siyi raised his eyes quietly and saw Xia Zhijun's strange expression, as if he was angry as if he wanted to laugh or helpless.

In a word, she came to a comprehensive conclusion with this expression. She is safe for the time being.

Gu Siyi said quickly, "I also brought you something. I'll get it to you."

With that, run to the other side of the court. After turning his backs, he began to laugh secretly. With the experience of many times when his ears were destroyed, he reacted quickly. Before others did it, he did it himself and successfully avoided a disaster. Great.

Gu Siyi trotted back, took out Haagen-Dazs and handed it to Xia Zhijun, "Strawberry flavor, buy it for you."

Xia Zhijun's eyebrows were cold and there was no response.

When those eyes don't smile, they will emit a very cold breath of not getting close to me.

However, Gu Siyi was not cowardly and said with a smile, "I used to think ice cream was too greasy to taste good, but since you bought it for me last time, I have thought it was very delicious." With that, he lifted the lid of the box, took a spoon and sent it directly to his mouth. "How about tasting the strawberry flavor?"

In the moonlight, the girl's face was rippling with small dimples, her eyes were clear and bright, and she looked straight with emotion and smile.

The long and upturned eyelashes trembled, causing countless waves in his heart lake unscrupulously.

"Come on, try it. It's really delicious." She coaxed like a child.

He stared at her delicate red lips, opened his mouth and bit the spoon, and licked away the ice cream.

The sweet taste melted between the lips and tongue, and the desire for something inexplicably satisfies in my heart.

Gu Siyi succeeded in the bite and immediately fed the second bite. Xia Zhijun didn't say anything and ate it very cooperatively.

"Well, isn't it good?" Gu Siyi handed him the ice cream.

Xia Zhijun looked lazy, leaning lazily against the railing, copying his pockets with both hands, and didn't answer.

"..." Gu Siyi can't help but deliver what he sends awkwardly.

Just a small ball, and a few bites are over. So she dug again and sent it to his mouth.

Xia Zhijun suddenly turned his head, his eyes were sharp, and he shouted in a low voice: "Who?"

Gu Siyi was slightly stunned, "Is there anyone?"

There was a small sound in the green belt over there. Xia Zhijun walked over and soon became silent.

Xia Zhijun said, "Someone was secretly shooting just now."

Gu Siyi nodded and said, "As a school grass, you should be used to it."

"It's annoying." Xia Zhijun frowned and looked worried.

Gu Siyi smiled in a low voice, and Xia Zhijun's questioning eyes swept. She immediately calmed down and explained, "I just think you're a little cute..." The noble and indifferent handsome school grass looked like a violent lion at that moment. Looking at his temperament, I actually think it's quite interesting.

"Come on, raise your mouth and finish your last bite." Gu Siyi handed the ice cream to his mouth.

Xia Zhijun opened his mouth and bit it down.

Gu Siyi successfully completed the task. He looked at Xia Zhijun with a smile and said, "The misunderstanding has been explained clearly, and the ice cream has also been eaten. Let's find a place. Can you teach me how to read?" She dug out the English book from her bag. "Look, I even brought the book."