9

At this time, there were not many people in the library, but there were also people.

Xia Zhijun, who learns from the aura of the theological school overhead, will be focused on every move.

Someone secretly found an angle to secretly take a picture of Xia Zhijun playing with eyelashes and sent it to the group of friends.

"I saw Xia Zhijun in the library. She was actually playing with girls' eyelashes?"

"Who is that girl?"

"It seems to be his sister?"

"Does Xia Zhijun like long eyelashes?

"Sisters, let's start group buying on weekends and graft eyelashes!"

"The rich is the broad!"

"Xia Zhijun's side face looks so beautiful. The way he plays with eyelashes looks so Su!"

"Take more pictures to feast our eyes and give you drumsticks when we go back to school~"

Xia Zhijun, who was discussed, was unconscious that all he left in his world was the girl in front of him and her eyelashes.

With a faint smile on the corners of her mouth, she looked carefully at her micro-expression as if this was the most worth exploring thing.

Finally, Gu Siyi was harassed and couldn't sleep. She rubbed her eyes up and down her arm several times impatiently, raised her head, and looked for the culprit who interfered with her anger.

Xia Zhijun saw his touching face so well that he was caught off guard against it. Behind him were large transparent glass windows.

Midsummer sunshine, blue sky and white clouds, dense camphor trees, and teenagers in white T-shirts together constitute a perfect picture.

Gu Siyi stretched out his hand in a daze, touched Xia Zhijun's face, and felt the temperature quickly retracted. She muttered, "So it's not a dream..."

"Sleepping in the library is not a good habit." Xia Zhijun said that the face of Jiyue scenery was cold with a trace of seriousness.

"I'm reading... Well, I don't know why I fell asleep..." The girl's voice was still ignorant when she just woke up.

Xia Zhijun asked, "Why is the mobile phone turned off?"

Raise your hand and rub the place she touches. She feels a little itchy and stays on the skin.

"Ah?" Gu Siyi quickly took out his mobile phone from his bag and said, "I want to concentrate on reading, so I turned off my mobile phone."

Xia Zhijun frowned slightly, "Don't turn off the phone casually, especially during the holiday. Lost contact will make people worried."

"Oh, oh." Gu Siyi nodded obediently.

"Don't go home on weekends?"

"Well, my parents are on a business trip. Let me stay at school." The girl's eyes are obviously lost.

"That's just right. My mother asked me to take you home for dinner this weekend." With that, Xia Zhijun stood up and said, "Let's go."

Gu Siyi's body was one step ahead of words, straightforwardly got up and followed Xia Zhijun.

She looked at Xia Zhijun's tall back and secretly squeezed her lips and smiled.

Xia Zhijun asked Gu Siyi, "Let's go back for dinner later. There are still a few hours left. Where do you want to go?"

Gu Siyi said, "I'm not familiar with City C. It's up to you."

She has a lot of follow-up consciousness and leaves everything to the boss.