43

Xia Zhijun said a few words and handed over his mobile phone to Gu Siyi. Xu Jiahui said to her, "Then you can go home with Mr. Xia. You won't be arranged for dinner."

Gu Siyi said, "..." With just a few words, she changed her place?

"Say hello to uncles and aunts for your parents okay?"

"Um..." Gu Siyi nodded.

After the end of the call, Xia Zhijun generously took Gu Siyi's shoulder and said, "Then let's break up. I'll take Gu Siyi home." There is a sense of intimacy that others can't arrogate between words and deeds.

Lu Jiaye screamed tragically, "It was agreed that we would fight bloody to the end together at night! My hot pot, my team!"

Zhou Xiao patted him on the shoulder and said, "Sister dimple is going back to see her parents. Let's not miss you."

Su Han laughed and said, "Then part. You can go back and have a good weekend."

Lu Jiaye was helpless. He turned his eyes and was happy again when he saw Lu Ming. "It's scattered. Don't disturb the two-person world of dimples and A Jun."

Gu Siyi: "..." I really want to throw out a face-covering meme.

Obviously, she went to the Xia family as a guest, but how did she become a two-person world?

She looked at Lu Ming beside her and said, "My mother asked me to visit the Xia family, so I'll go first."

Lu Ming looked at her faintly, hooked the corners of his mouth, smiled softly, and said, "Okay, have a good weekend."

When all the people went far away, Lu Ming leaned against the fence of the mall, looked at their backs after going off the elevator, took out the cigarette from his pocket, and lit a smoker. The teenager frowned, his eyes were gloomy, and there was a kind of needle-like tingling in his heart.

——

Xia Zhijun took Gu Siyi home when it was the dinner order.

However, the family is empty, and my parents are on business trips. The cooking aunt went back to take care of her granddaughter because he said he would not come back for dinner these two days.

Gu Siyi prepared a series of full expressions and was ready to say hello to Uncle Xia and Auntie, but he walked into the room...

Xia Zhijun greeted her puzzled expression and said, "Maybe I'm busy at the last minute."

"Oh." Gu Siyi nodded thoughtfully, "It doesn't matter. I don't need their company."

Xia Zhijun knew that there was no one at home, so he invited Xu Jiahui to visit him just to bring Gu Siyi here politely. She didn't want to visit hastily, so naturally let her daughter come over.

"What shall we eat tonight? Go out for dinner or order takeout?" Gu Siyi asked.

"..." Only then did Xia Zhijun find that he was not thinking about it. He only focused on bringing people back and ignored the dinner problem.

"Are you picky about food?" Xia Zhijun asked.

"No, picky. You can eat whatever you want."

"Then I'll cook noodles for you."

"..."

Xia Zhijun took off his coat, rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, and entered the kitchen decently.

Gu Siyi was a little confused. How could he cook?

She followed to the kitchen door, looked at Xia Zhijun, who was looking in the refrigerator, and asked, "Can I help you?"