24

Xia Zhijun killed him with one look, and Lu Jiaye quickly slipped away.

Gu Siyi was teased by Lu Jiaye, and he was embarrassed to get too close to Xia Zhijun and simply waited for Zheng Peipei and others to come out. Four girls, two arm in arm, some talk and laugh.

Several boys walked in front of him. Lu Jiaye sometimes looked back and muttered, "Why do you think their girls are so sticky? They have to walk hand in hand, and they are not dating."

Su Han tutted, "Do you think you should pull your sisters' hands?"

Lu Jiaye still understood my expression on his face, "That's not... Girls hold hands with girls and waste heavenly things."

Zhou Xiao said, "Lu Jiaye, you should get a girlfriend quickly. You are so impatient all day. You have to have a woman to clean up before you can stop."

"I'd like to, but where can I get my girlfriend? Will the school send it?"

Su Han smiled and said, "There are so many female students in the class, none of them you like?"

"Yes, yes..." Lu Jiaye's wandering eyes floated on Xia Zhijun with a speechless expression.

Su Han and Zhou Xiao said with one voice, "No chance."

"...hold the grass!" Lu Jiaye's heart was extremely stuffed.

Xia Zhijun, who hadn't spoken much, took his pockets with his hands, moved forward lazily, and said coldly, "No one should think crookedly on Gu Siyi."

Lu Jiaye: "...!!!"

Crazy complaint in your heart: Do you want to guard yourself for theft?

Su Han smiled, "Sima Zhao's heart..."

Zhou Xiao smiled with him, "If you see through it or not, you are still a good friend."

Xia Zhijun's sharp eyes swept over, and Su Han smiled again, "I'm talking that Lu Jiaye wants to find a girlfriend. Sima Zhaozhi's heart is well known to passers-by." Zhou Xiao: "Don't make it blunt. Lu Jiaye and we are still good friends."

Lu Jiaye: "It's the dog! I've finished carrying the pot. What else can I say?"

When the boys in front of them were talking, the girls behind looked at them and were also gossiping.

Xiang Li whispered, "They are so tall. Are they the tallest boy in our class?"

Zhang Xinyi smiled and said, "The male god group must at least be one meter and eight meters up. Which one do you think is the most handsome?"

Gu Siyi: "Xia Zhijun."

Zheng Peipei: "Xia Zhijun."

Xiang Li: "Xia Zhijun."

Zhang Xinyi: "Well, I also think it's Xia Zhijun."

Zheng Peipei sneered, "There is no dispute about this issue. The school grass is recognized by the whole school girls. It's better to say, excluding Xia Zhijun, which of the other three people is the most handsome?"

Xiang Li: "I think Lu Jiaye is quite funny, a little cute and handsome."

Zheng Peipei disdainfully said, "He is a man who runs trains with a mouth. He is a playboy at first glance. There is also a richest father. I don't know how many girls he will play with in the future.

Zhang Xinyi said, "I think Zhou Xiao is very handsome and manly. He doesn't talk much coldly. He is cool and does things neatly. I heard that he won the championship in the Sanda competition. He is super awesome.