33

Su Han tutted, "The fool is still talking to the girl, and the gentleman is already serving the girl."

With that, he also took action and carried the box for Zheng Peipei.

Zheng Peipei, who was aggressive and aggressive, suddenly smiled sweetly: "Thank you."

After Xie, his eyes floated to Lu Jiaye and rolled his eyes again.

Lu Jiaye: "..."

What did I do? I just told a few truths?

Lu Jiaye turned his head to Zhou Xiao, hoping that someone would speak a fair word for him. Zhou Xiao had taken the bag in Zhang Xinyi and Xiang Li's hand with the crowd, and the two girls thanked him endlessly.

Lu Jiaye, who was ignored: "????

Are everyone so hypocritical now? Where did Geng Zhi Boy go? Is he the only one who bows his head to the girl's stinking problem?

The group set out for the school. Gu Siyi followed Xia Zhijun. He carried a sports backpack, pushed her suitcase in his hand, and carried the bag. Gu Siyi has only one oblique-backed miumiu red bag all over his body.

She was a little embarrassed and said, "I'll carry that bag."

Xia Zhijun glanced at her and said, "You're just like this. Girls, relax."

Gu Siyi wore a loose V-neck red and blue striped sweater, nine-point jeans, white lace-up sneakers, half tied into buds, and half of the fluffy curls on her shoulders, full of youthful and bright atmosphere.

He felt that she changing her school uniform was like a jumping color, bright and charming.

His eyes wandered on her, and when he looked at the exposed snow-white slender ankle, his eyes stayed for a few more seconds.

Walking out of the campus, two cars that Xia Zhijun applauded were already waiting at the school gate.

Xia Zhijun and Zhou Xiao worked together to put the girls' luggage in the trunk of the car one by one.

Several girls stood aside and watched, laughing, and the pleasure of being taken care of overflowed at the corners of their eyes.

After settling down their luggage, the eight people got on the train separately and went to the high-speed railway station.

The person who planned the route this time was Lu Jiaye. He seldom took the high-speed rail and specially chose the high-speed rail as the main mode of transportation.

When they got to the high-speed railway station, after getting off the bus, everyone was a little stunned to see the spectacular sea of people.

These young masters and ladies go to foreign niche scenic spots with their families on popular holidays to avoid domestic peaks, and really haven't come to the railway station like the Spring Festival travel rush.

Lu Jiaye snapped his fingers and said, "Experience of crowds is also a major feature of long vacation tourism in China. Yes, I didn't let you miss it."

Zheng Peipei gave him a white look, "...stupid fork."

Xiang Li smiled face-savingly, "Yes, this is also an experience."

Xia Zhijun said, "Let's go, queue up and enter the station quickly." He looked around at the complex environment with crowded people around and said, "You guys, take good care of the girls."

Xia Zhijun put the plastic bag on the box and pushed it together. He stretched out his hand and said to Gu Siyi, "Give me your hand."

"...Ah?" Gu Siyi was a little confused.