39

After a few minutes of introspection, Lu Jiaye stared at their game progress and joined quickly when they finished the game. Therefore, it became a match for five people.

All five people have voices on, which is convenient for communication.

Zheng Peipei still remembered the hatred he had just been complained about and replied, "Which dish has this sneaked in?"

Lu Jiaye hey hey hey, "I'll cook you too. It's a positive negative, isn't it just right?"

"Cut~"

When selecting a hero, Zheng Peipei chose an assassin Ake, Lu Jiaye chose a soldier Guan Yu, Gu Siyi chose the descendant of the shooter, Xia Zhijun chose to assist Ming Shiyin, and Su Han chose the mage Zhuge Liang.

After the beginning, Lu Jiaye found that Zheng Peipei was a whiteboard hero. He had never played before, so he couldn't help complaining, "Are you here to practice heroes?"

Zheng Peipei was a little embarrassed: "Away, the match game, I have always wanted to practice assassins."

Lu Jiaye tut-tut: "How much food you are, how wave your heart is."

Su Han laughed and said, "It doesn't matter. You can play anything with you want. It's no problem for us to take her."

Zheng Peipei hummed twice, "I don't need Lu Jiaye to take care of me. I have Brother Yi, a god of learning, and Xiao Su Su."

Lu Jiaye: "..." Is he so crowded out?

After the beginning, Lu Jiaye, who was unwilling to be ignored, followed Zheng Peipei face to face all the way. She fought monsters, and he fought together.

Zhang Peipei screamed, "Go away! Don't divide my experience!"

Lu Jiaye: "Stupid, you, I'm watching for you. What if the other party comes against the opposition?"

Gu Siyi saw that there was no one on the road, so he couldn't help saying, "Lu Jiaye, the soldiers on the road are coming. Can't you go there and guard the line?"

Lu Jiaye: "Don't panic, don't panic. I'll take my companion to fight a few more monsters. I'll go right away."

"Who wants you to bring it! I'm an assassin! Don't follow me!" Zheng Peipei is crazy.

"Assassins are very fragile, baby." Lu Jiaye coaxed cheaply.

Zheng Peipei had no choice but to fight half of the wild area and quickly rushed to the road to guard the tower. Lu Jiaye followed up.

Two people from the other side attacked the tower here. When the two men defended the tower, Su Han in the middle appeared in surprise and raided the two enemies. Three to two, take off the two heads smoothly.

Lu Jiaye said proudly, "How about it? Have you been with me?"

Zheng Peipei shouted, "Little Susu is great. You came in time!"

Su Hanxiao: "Sweetie is also great. It's perfect."

Lu Jiaye: "Two shameless people! Without me, Guan Yu is in charge here and beats you on the wall. Can you two take the head?"

Zheng Peipei: "..."

Su Han: "..."

The two chose to ignore him and belong to each other.

Someone attacked the middle, and Zheng Peipei immediately ran to the middle to support Su Han, and Lu Jiaye had his back and back.

The other party slipped away when he saw that the situation was not good.