111 (Extra)

Lu Jiaye flattered the horse's leg, but he had strong psychological quality and seemed to be fine under her disgusted eyes.

After chattering, Lu Jiaye said his thoughts on the future development of the company.

"I just entered this industry and don't quite understand. Now I lack a trustworthy person. I'm much relieved to join you. Without further ado, how about the base salary plus commission plus shares?"

"Shares?" Hearing this, Zheng Peipei quickly shook his head and said, "I don't have money to invest in shares."

A small amount of money doesn't work. She doesn't have a big money. Her family won't give her a lot of money to play with tickets.

"If you are not asked to invest in the stock market, you can help me make money well. It's my own interest to give you a little share. You can't just let the horse run and not grazing them, right?"

"Oh... a little share..."

"Unsatisfied?"

"Satisfied! Very satisfied!" Zheng Peipei smiled and said, "Thank you, boss! Boss spirit!"

Zheng Peipei finished shouting. No, is that what I agreed?

Is she just bought by a drunken gold fan of sugar-coated shell paper? Will you call these two fool bosses when you open your mouth and shut up in the future?

...Yes! She is such a principleless person!

Compared with the harsh and heinous conditions offered to her by other companies, Lu Jiaye is really the conscience of the boss! She decided with this boss!

So the two guests had a meal happily and talked about their imagination for the future.

After dinner, Lu Jiaye sent Zheng Peipei back and found the hotel she stayed in.

Lu Jiaye frowned and said, "How do you stay in a hotel?"

Zheng Peipei: "There are too many restrictions at home, and it's troublesome to rent a house. And it's lonely to live alone. How nice the hotel is. Someone cleans it up every day. There are people coming and going. There are all kinds of gyms and swimming pools, and this cafeteria is also delicious. Located in the center of the city, it is lively and convenient."

"Then you can't keep the hotel in charge, can you stay there?"

"I don't think so much. Let's live first." Zheng Peipei shrugged her shoulders and spread her hands.

The two waved goodbye. Zheng Peipei entered the lobby of the hotel. Lu Jiaye looked at her outside. He didn't turn around and leave until her figure disappeared.

Before long, Lu Jiaye's acquisition was completed, and he became the company's big boss.

Zheng Peipei came to the company to sign the contract. Everything was promised by Lu Jiaye. After stamping and signing, her brokerage career officially began. Coinciding with Friday, I will officially go to work next Monday.

After finishing his work, Lu Jiaye issued an invitation to Zheng Peipei, "Let's have dinner together in the evening and celebrate. By the way, let's talk about the next project to be traded."

Zheng Peipei readily agreed, "Okay."

The two went to eat Zheng Peipei's favorite Japanese food together.

During the meal, Lu Jiaye threw bricks to attract jade, and Zheng Peipei talked eloquently. When she talked about the fun, he was tasting wine and watching her high-spirited guidance... Everyone was drunk whether they were drunk.