53

Gu Siyi felt that no matter how careless he was, he could not fall into the garbage can.

Therefore, this answer is self-evident. It must have been taken away and thrown away by a dedicated person.

Zheng Peipei said, "On that day, you came back at night and disappeared. There were only four people in our dormitory. Now the suspects are Xu Lin and Lan Xiaoqiu."

Gu Siyi nodded. That's exactly the case.

"You said you were also big-hearted. These two people didn't have a good relationship with us in the first place, especially Lan Xiaoqiu, who was still weird with airs... Why did you put such an important thing casually on the table?" Zheng Peipei casually counted the road.

Gu Siyi didn't know what to say and was silent.

Xia Zhijun said, "Dormitory is already a place of desire. Generally, who will maliciously speculate on their roommates?"

Xia Zhijun raised his hand, patted Gu Siyi on the head gently and said, "Don't be sad. It's not your fault."

Zheng Peipei: "..."

Xia Zhijun's wife protection behavior made Zheng Peipei realize it later. Gu Siyi, as the owner, must be sad to learn that his bracelet had been thrown into the garbage can. It's impossible to find it now...

Zheng Peipei hurriedly said, "That's right. It's hard to prevent domestic thieves day and night. Forget it, if you lose it, just let Xueshen buy you another one."

Gu Siyi nodded gently to avoid everyone's worry.

But she was indescribably depressed. The bracelet she liked so much and felt happy every day was thrown away like garbage and wrapped in those messy dirty garbage.

Xia Zhijun gave her heart, her happy moments, was maliciously trampled on...

Gu Siyi asked, "Is there any monitoring in that place? Or is there any monitoring nearby to see the people passing by?"

Xia Zhijun said, "I contact the school to ask."

Soon, Xia Zhijun got the answer: "There are several cameras near the comprehensive building. I don't know if we can see them. We have to go back to school to the monitoring room in person."

So, after dinner, several people were on their way back to school.

In the afternoon, Zhou Xiao and Su Han had already received a phone call from home. At this time, Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi and Zheng Peipei have received calls from home one after another. The head teacher notified their parents one by one.

Gu Siyi and Xia Zhijun sat in the back seat of the taxi. She was next to him. When his mother called, she could faintly hear what was said over there. Gu Siyi's heart hung up in an instant.

Peng Ling asked, "Why are you absent from class? The teacher called me.

Xia Zhijun simply said what happened and explained, "I just expressed my attitude in my own way. Lan Xiaoqiu framed Gu Siyi and brought her parents to school to make trouble. If I hadn't come forward, they wouldn't have been kind to Gu Siyi."

"Accompany and Siyi are all with you?"

"Well, Su Hanjiaye and Zhou Xiao are all here. After leaving school, they were taken to the cafe to study.

Peng Ling was calm. Wen Yan advised, "It's getting late. Take everyone back to school. Leave this matter to our parents to solve."

Although he challenged the teacher to leave school without authorization this time, it was really nothing compared with the last vicious fight on the basketball court and the violence that beat people into hospital. Adolescent children, which one has no temper? Peng Ling knows her son. She is very casual and serious when she is serious.