81

After Gu Siyi posted the positioning, he was a little puzzled. How did he know that there was a boy opposite him?

She clicked on the photo again and found that Zhang Sicheng's hand appeared on camera... But it was just one hand.

Well, geniuses are even more sensitive to observation than mortals like me.

After a while, Xia Zhijun sent a message again: "I'm already on the way. Why don't I have dinner with you and get to know your classmates?"

At first, he thought that there were only a few girls having dinner together. The screenshot she sent him was full of girls' avatars and names, so he went with her. There were still four years left in college, and it was also important to integrate into the group.

Now a boy suddenly appears, a sophomore. He is not so light.

Seniors pick up their seniors and are close to the water platform, which is impossible to prevent them.

Gu Siyi put down her mobile phone and said to everyone, "My boyfriend hasn't eaten yet after work. How about I calling him to have dinner with everyone?"

"Okay, so, so!" Zhang Weilan responded happily, "Siyi's boyfriend is super handsome! That looks good. It looks like eating."

Wang Shu, "Welcome. It's my first time to have dinner with such a handsome boy. I'm a little excited to think about it!"

Liu Chang also said, "Let him come quickly, while the dishes are not finished yet."

Cai Xiaoran glanced at Zhang Sicheng. Famous flowers have masters. Let's see what you can do.

She knew that he must not be happy with her boyfriend coming, but several seniors said so, and she had no reason to refuse, so she laughed and said, "Okay, let's meet each other when he comes."

Zhang Sicheng smiled perfunctorily.

Twenty minutes later, Xia Zhijun came over. When Gu Siyi went out to pick him up, Zhang Sicheng asked the waiter to take down the dishes he had eaten, picked up the menu and ordered a few new dishes, which were all relatively expensive and superior ingredients.

He is not the kind of low-end boy. He is particularly envious when he sees his rival. Now he is the master, and he completely falls passive after messing up the scene. It's better to get along well and wait for an opportunity. Girlfriends can rob boyfriends, and buddies can also rob girlfriends.

Gu Siyi brought Xia Zhijun in. Xia Zhijun was wearing a casual white shirt. He was tall and refreshing. His handsome eyebrows were faintly cold and his temperament was outstanding.

Originally, when Zhang Sicheng was alone, several girls thought he was handsome.

When Xia Zhijun came over and sat at the same table with him, he looked at him on the left and Xia Zhijun on the right...

Suddenly, the contrast was sharp, and the high and low appeared.

Wang Shu felt that looking at Zhang Sicheng again, she actually saw a sense of greasyness?

Cai Xiaoran looked at Zhang Sicheng sympathetically. I thought that with his financial resources and appearance, it should not be a problem to pick up a new primary school girl. Unexpectedly, his boyfriend... is Xia Zhijun!

Xia Zhijun's handsome scenery of the Jiyue is so beautiful that people feel unattainable and bring its own sense of distance.

Zhang Sicheng... He is a handsome man among ordinary people. In front of this kind of top handsome man, he was completely hanged.