45

Xia Zhijun held the girl's face, angry and stuffy, his heart was horizontal, lowered his head, and kissed quickly and hard.

"..." Gu Siyi's pupils kept dilating, and the soft and moist touch on her cheeks penetrated into the internal organs from the surface of her skin, stirring her upside down. White and thin skin, red like fire clouds, hot and hot.

"...???"

"...!!!!!"

When reason came back, she suddenly pushed Xia Zhijun away and ran aside. Her legs were weak, holding the wall, and her voice trembled, "What are you...what are you doing..."

Xia Zhijun's hot face was hidden in the dim light. In fact, what he wanted to kiss most was his ruddy and moist mouth. After all, he was afraid of being abrupt, so he kissed her face. Unexpectedly, the tender cheek felt so good when kissed... Adrenaline soared sharply. He couldn't control himself at all and kissed him twice in succession until she escaped...

He leaned against the fence, breathed deeply, looked at her deeply, and said in a hoarse voice, "KISS YOU."

"..." Gu Siyi was a little out of breath. For the first time in her sixteen years of life, a boy was so presumptuous to her... And this person was still a god of learning who usually had a good relationship. She didn't know how to fight at all, and she suppressed for a long time, "...how can you do this!"

"Why not?" Xia Zhijun raised his hand, pointed to the corner next to the wall, and said, "On September 28, at three a.m. forty-two a.m., here, you agreed to be my girlfriend."

"......???"

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" He naturally asked him rhetorically.

Gu Siyi wanted to refute that there was nothing wrong with you, but her brain just recalled the clip. At one time, she thought she was dreaming, so she forgot that dream as an ostrich...

As a result, what should come is still coming...

But she really doesn't know why such a thing happened! Why did she agree??

Gu Siyi blushed and said, "I...I don't remember... I slept confusedly..."

"I remember." Xia Zhijun said, approaching Gu Siyi.

Gu Siyi was a little weak. He stepped back repeatedly, so he stopped, looked straight at her, and whispered, "Gu Siyi, I'm serious about being your boyfriend."

The young man's low and hoarse voice, deep and attentive eyes, were full of sedateness and maturity that did not belong to this age. It's not for a novelty and fun, nor for fun, as if talking about the most important decision in life.

Gu Siyi said goodbye and looked at the void below. The head teacher's words came to his mind...

You should study hard at this stage. Falling in love will affect your studies. It's time to lay the foundation in the first year of high school, and you can't slack off. And Xia Zhijun, who ranks first in the city every year, is the pride of our school. If his grades decline, the negative impact will be too great...

In junior high school, she never thought about falling in love. Her parents in high school sent her here to study at such a high price, let alone she.

If you fall in love with Xia Zhijun, what will happen if your parents are found by the teacher...

Xia Zhijun's parents, especially her aunt, treat her so well as a goddaughter. If she finds that she has puppy love with his excellent son...

The head teacher's percussion warning is still in my ears. Gu Siyi can't imagine the development of things at all.