34

Gu Siyi finished the wafer biscuit in her mouth. Finally, he put out his tongue and scanned it on her lips for fear of residual chocolate stains on the corners of his mouth.

Xia Zhijun's eyes fell on the ruddy lips, and he saw the pink tip of his tongue stretching out wittily. Suddenly tightened his throat, and his eyes were like inexerable ink. He looked at the advertisement behind the front seat and looked at it word for word.

Gu Siyi swallowed what he said and said, "It's not bad. I just felt that it was inconvenient to change."

Seeing that Xia Zhijun was too embarrassed, she didn't look at herself. She thought he was in a mood and said, "But even if it's inconvenient, you let me come over, and I'll come right away." The implication is: you are the boss, and you are the most important.

Xia Zhijun turned his head and happened to bump into her smiling eyes, with a little flattering eyes, just like a kitten that pleases her owner.

It's true... very pleasant.

He pulled down the chocolate wafer outer packaging in his hand and sent it to her mouth. He said, "You don't need me to call anymore when I transfer later, do you?"

Gu Siyi bit it down. After listening to that sentence, he felt that he had bit a sugar-coated shell.

Cannibalism is short, so he can only nod, "Uh-huh."

Xia Zhijun completely tore the rest of the wafer biscuit. Gu Siyi thought he was going to feed himself again and stretched out his hand and said, "I myself..." Before he finished speaking, he saw him send the rest directly to his mouth.

Xia Zhijun finished eating leisurely and glanced at her, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She twitched the corners of her mouth twice and smiled perfunctorily.

On the other hand, Lu Jiaye and others were playing games in a group. He glanced at it, saw the two-person next door, and then looked at it again...

Lu Jiaye looked blank: "Are I dazzled? It wasn't a little star there just now. Why did it become a dimple?"

When he stretched out his head, he wanted to see it carefully and confirm, and then saw the picture of two people feeding...

"Damn it, it's not agreed to travel together. How did they play the style of honeymoon tour?"

Zhou Xiao raised his hand and pressed his shoulder back. "Don't look at it. Who told you that you don't have a sister?"

Su Han couldn't help turning his head. After looking at it for a few seconds, he turned around silently, "I don't want to eat dog food."

Xia Zhijun took out a bottle of yogurt, plugged in a straw, and handed it to Gu Siyi. Gu Siyi said "thank you", turned on the mobile phone music, and handed him an earbud, "Do you listen?"

Xia Zhijun took over the earplugs.

Gu Siyi clicked on Mayday's playlist. The first piano he played to her that night was "If We Haven't Encountered", and then she included this song in the first song list.

When the prelude sounded, Gu Siyi listened to the song, sucked yogurt, and looked out of the car window.

The lush plants stand upright in the autumn sun. You can see the vast fields and rivers, and farther away are the endless mountains. The green of a large area spreads out and roars away in the field of vision, and each frame is a landscape blockbuster.

In my ear was the warm song of Mayday: "The sunburnt peeling, the unexpected snow scenery, the four seasons that depend on you, the dog and white clouds, with you beside me, what's the fear of rushing reincarnation... At that moment of that day, you appeared in my life... Every minute, every second, every expression, the story is full of surprises..."