69

Gu Siyi said to Zheng Peipei, "Ask Lu Jiaye, why is the god of learning not here?"

Zheng Peipei nodded, immediately took out his mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Lu Jiaye.

Zheng Peipei: "Why didn't you see the god of learning in the class?"

Lu Jiaye: "It's normal not to see it."

Zheng Peipei: "What's going on? Did he transfer to another school?"

Lu Jiaye: "For learning gods, you can't infer [touch your chin] from the logic of ordinary people"

Zheng Peipei: "Get out of here, don't be in susput! What the hell is going on with him?"

Lu Jiaye: "Learn God has jumped to the senior year of high school, and we will be our senior in the future."

Zheng Peipei: "I'll go..."

Lu Jiaye: "Awesome?"

Zheng Peipei: "Awesome to cry!"

Zheng Peipei and Gu Siyi have walked to the canteen here. They had dinner and found an empty corner to eat and chat.

Zheng Peipei told Gu Siyi the information he just got.

Gu Siyi was stunned for a few seconds and said, "Is it so awesome..."

Zheng Peipei: "Yes! That's awesome! This is the god of learning!"

Fortunately, he didn't transfer to another school... Knowing that it was a skipping level, Gu Siyi had a trace of happiness in his heart.

Although it is not in the same class or in the same grade, it is always returned to the same school.

There is always a chance to take a look at him occasionally, right?

In Gu Siyi's new class, half of them were students who chose science in the original class, and some of them came in by other classes. The environment is relatively familiar on the whole.

On the first day of school, the head teacher called the roll, and the students shouted one by one, which could also be regarded as getting to know everyone.

When he clicked on the name "Lu Ming", the head teacher paused, as if it were the only thing that he remembered, explaining, "Lu Ming has transferred to another school." With that, continue to roll call.

Zhou Xiao heard this sentence and snorted softly.

During the summer vacation, Lu Ming was beaten badly by Xia Zhijun. The Lu family had no choice but to take Xia Zhijun, let alone have a grudge against the Xia family. After thinking about it, I forcibly transferred Lu Ming to a school from another place.

Lu Ming has been paying attention to Gu Siyi and Xia Zhijun. He was humiliated by Xia Zhijun several times. Not to mention that he held a grudge, his affection for Gu Siyi never faded. Zhang Yin transferred to their class and got along with those people. Lu Ming was curious and found someone to check Zhang Yin's background. This investigation is even more angry. Xia Zhijun is an official lady and a little cute Gu Siyi, hugging left and right?

He deliberately waited for the opportunity, and finally took action after getting the photos taken by Xu Na for a long time.

His original calculation was to open the relationship between Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi, which made the outside world pressure to break up. When he was divided into classes in the second year of high school, he became classmates with Gu Siyi. Unexpectedly, he was also devoured by this whirlpool.

The Lu family was deeply afraid of the deepening conflict between him and the little son of the Xia family. No matter how he objected, he forcibly dropped him out of school and studied in another city.