22

Gu Siyi and Zheng Peipei were surrounded by these boys' coaxing jokes...

Zheng Peipei was still calm. Gu Siyi, as a party involved, was heckled by a group of people to have a relationship with another person he didn't know at all, which was extremely embarrassing and irritable.

She tightened Zheng Peipei's hand, turned a deaf ear, and left quickly.

Behind it is a louder-than-one "Sister-in-law is shy~", "Sister-in-law, slow down~" "Send your sister-in-law~" "Sister-in-law often comes to play~"

"Who is the sixth master they call?" Zheng Peipei asked curiously.

"I don't know." Gu Siyi's face was stained with a thin anger.

"It's just the person who delivers you food, is it?" Holmespe continued, "First create a mysterious romantic atmosphere with gifts, and then hype it up with the momentum of public opinion. It seems that the stars hold the moon but actually besiege it strongly. Finally, a shining debut to capture Fangxin. Master, it's really high." The more Zheng Peipei said, the more interested he became. "I'll help you inquire about who this sixth master is."

"I don't want to know." Gu Siyi was very disgusted with the scene just now. No matter who this person is, he has been sentenced to death here.

That night, Zheng Peipei, who was idle, went to the library with Gu Siyi and others to study.

Everyone is reading books, although some are reading tutorials, some are reading extracurricular books, and some are reading novels. Zheng Peipei is very unrestrained in the face of a group of top students. He often says, "Don't strive for upstream, as long as you don't crane the rear of the car."

On the way back from the library, a speeding mountain bike turned a corner and stopped them.

The man in the car wore a cap, smiled with a ruffian face in his handsomeness, and suddenly recognized Li, "Lu Ming?"

Lu Ming took out a gift box and handed it to Gu Siyi, "Hello, I'm a love deliveryman. Please receive today's little love."

"I don't want it! You..." Before Gu Siyi finished speaking, Lu Ming rode away like turning his hand in control.

"Wow, it's a little handsome." Zheng Peipei commented, "It's just a little coquettish. It's a little coquettish. I guess ordinary girls can't hold it."

"Com and have a look. What the hell is it?" Xiang Li said curiously.

Several people pulled Gu Siyi to the street lamp.

The lid of the box was lifted, and there were ten roses of heart-shaped decorations and a beautiful rose doll sweet bear.

There is a photo embedded in the gift box, in which Gu Siyi, who waved a badminton racket, next to it is a line: You won the game and won my heart.

Zheng Peipei said excitedly, "So he gave all the previous gifts? Is it Lu Ming?"

Xiang Li said, "No wonder I was deliberately accosting you in the library a few days ago..."

Zhang Xinyi: "I have an old classmate in Class Eight. I heard that Lu Ming is a class eight grass. Siyi, is your lucky luck too good? With the school grass, Xia Xueshen, there is also a class grass to fold your waist."

Gu Siyi was embarrassed, "What are you talking about? Don't talk about Xia Zhijun."

Zheng Peipei said, "I decided to practice badminton hard from tomorrow. Maybe a handsome man will chase me."

Xiang Li joked, "Siyi, give us some of your peach blossoms. Dry and waterlogging!"

Gu Siyi: "What the hell..."