80

Gu Siyi had dinner with Xia Zhijun and went back to the dormitory. Her roommates pulled her excited gossip.

"Who is the little brother who came to you in the afternoon?"

"Oh, my God, he's so handsome!"

"Really handsome. I'm so old. It's the first time I've seen such a handsome boy..."

"It's so handsome that I can't extricate myself. I really want to look at that face more, but unfortunately he left in a short time."

Gu Siyi said, "He is my boyfriend. His name is Xia Zhijun. He is a sophomore in our school and the School of Aeronautical Engineering."

"Wow..." The three of them marveled at the same time.

"Siyi, are you so enviable and hateful?"

"You're good-looking and have such a handsome boyfriend!"

"And the two go to the same university! It's simply a pair of immortals, a couple created by heaven and earth."

Gu Siyi smiled shyly, with a trace of sweetness in her smile. "He is relatively good and is the top student in the college entrance examination. His grades were tutored by him, and he kept making up lessons for me in high school."

Those three little sisters were abused and screamed.

"Cry, why didn't I have such a little brother when I was studying, so I stayed up late to study hard by myself?"

"Damn it, I think my youth has been fed to the dog."

"The mother and fetus are single, and the blue and thin mushrooms are blue."

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "There are many excellent and handsome little brothers in our school. Take good care of them in the past four years."

Wang Shuhe: "I'm just here for my little brother..."

After gossiping, the relationship between several people instantly became closer.

She went to bed at night and chatted all over the world. Finally, she returned to the boys in my class...

Gu Siyi was blank when they commented enthusiastically. She has a vague impression of the appearance of those people, including the handsome acting monitor they said.

Before going to bed, she picked up her mobile phone and sent a message to Xia Zhijun: "Are you asleep?"

He replied quickly, "Not yet."

As the name implies, "It's almost midnight. Have a rest quickly."

X: "Um."

As the name implies, "Good night~"

X: "An."

After saying good night to Xia Zhijun, Gu Siyi opened Taobao, searched for "shoulder and neck pain", and then saw all kinds of special cervical spine stickers. She picked out three of the most expensive orders and waited for him to try the effect.

Xia Zhijun lay on his back on the dormitory bed in a very contradictory mood.

Obviously, when he slept with her in my arms, he was very miserable, and he was always so excited that he couldn't sleep in the second half of the night.

But it's uncomfortable not to sleep together. No matter how, kissing and hugging can also quench thirst.

The beautiful scenery he saw that night and the terrible feel came to my mind... he was impulsive again.

——

The next day, freshmen began military training.

When the roommates complained endlessly, Gu Siyi comforted him, "I heard that some schools still go to the training ground. We are on the school playground and we are already very happy."