92

Zhang Sicheng didn't believe that Xia Zhijun could suddenly come to save the scene, and he didn't want to see him save the scene.

He set out to arrange it himself, so that his men were looking for the dress urgently. He is a cadre of the student union of the department and a student union of the school. He has a wide network and played a role at the critical moment. Soon he learned that there was a girl in his department who had a dress, about the same height as Gu Siyi.

When the dress was delivered, Zhang Sicheng gave it to Gu Siyi, "Go and change it quickly."

Gu Siyi said, "But my boyfriend said he would send it to me."

"When is this? It's only fifteen minutes before the beginning. Are you still waiting for your boyfriend?" Zhang Sicheng was a little angry, "Gu Siyi, please distinguish which is more important than one. Now is not the time for you to show your love!"

"Who shows his love?" Gu Siyi said loudly and retorted, "He will come right away. The clothes he sent must be the best for me."

Zhang Sicheng is about to be angry, "Gu Siyi..."

Gu Siyi turned around and didn't look at him. He took out his mobile phone to look at the time. In order to save Xia Zhijun time, she plans to go out to pick him up.

Zhang Sicheng grabbed her arm and said, "When is this? Where are you going?"

Gu Siyi: "I'll get the clothes."

Zhang Sicheng took a sigh of relief and persuaded in a kind voice, "Gu Siyi, this is a major event in the hospital. Please don't be wayward."

Gu Siyi: "I'm not wayward. The dress is worn on me, and I have the right to choose."

"Fuck! I really regret letting you be a host!" Zhang Sicheng said angrily.

"You let me? ...Isn't it the teacher who chose it?" Gu Siyi asked questions.

Zhang Sicheng immediately patched, "I should oppose it!"

Gu Siyi's expressionless face, "Oh. It's too late now."

"Gu Siyi." When the clear male voice came, Gu Siyi turned his head and saw Xia Zhijun stride forward.

Gu Siyi was overjoyed, suddenly shook Zhang Sicheng's hand and walked to Xia Zhijun.

Xia Zhijun held a large gift box in his hand, which was exquisitely packaged.

Xia Zhijun: "Where is the locker room? Go and change it quickly."

Gu Siyi took the gift box and ran quickly to the locker room. Xia Zhijun stood outside and faced Zhang Sicheng face to face.

Zhang Sicheng was very angry. He leaned against the wall, turned his head to one side and said coldly, "I don't have any problem with her choosing the clothes you sent first, but if it's not suitable, you still have to change them."

Xia Zhijun copied his pockets with both hands and smiled, looking unrestrained.

In the locker room, Gu Siyi looked at this huge beautiful gift box and was a little stunned.

She carefully opened it, and when the green came into sight, she covered her lips in surprise.

This is not the cheongsam she saw when she and he attended the intangible cultural exhibition...

At that time, she was amazed and asked the boss if she could sell it. The boss said that this was a display sample and could not be sold.

Gu Siyi carefully stretched out the cheongsam, which was more exquisite than what he saw last time. Gu Siyi changed it, and the size of each place was just right, as if it was tailor-made for her.