93

Gu Siyi's little face turned red...

Since the two had sex, he sometimes called himself her husband. She was not used to it and felt shy every time she heard it.

She put away her clothes and snorted softly with red ears, "I want this one."

After saying that, I didn't look at him and went to the bathroom to wash.

While Gu Siyi was taking a shower, Xia Zhijun appeared outside and looked at her through the unobstructed glass door.

"I hate...you go out..." Gu Siyi turned his back. "It's a bad habit to peek at girls taking a shower."

"I'm looking openly." Xia Zhijun held his arms and said with a smile. The satisfied expression was obviously not going to leave, and he deliberately teased her, "Does you want to see your wife take a shower?"

"You are so scoundrel..." Gu Siyi was about to stamp his feet.

Xia Zhijun was unable to stop being cute and flirting.

He unfettered and walked in. Gu Siyi exclaimed, "What are you doing in!"

"With you..." He approached her.

"Oh, go away..." Gu Siyi avoided it.

"We have met frankly. What are you afraid of?" Xia Zhijun smiled and said leisurely.

Gu Siyi felt that he was like a wolf! It's still a hungry wolf who has been disguised for many years!

Things went to the end. Unexpectedly, she was cleaned up by him again...

She sobbed and endured the storm...

The two of them had lunch outside and didn't go back to school until the afternoon.

Gu Siyi was glad that it was winter. His clothes were tightly wrapped. No matter what traces were made of tossing around, a turtleneck sweater set, nothing could be seen.

The success of the New Year's Eve party suddenly made Gu Siyi's reputation at school, and the name of the school beauty was even more solid.

The popular short video on the Internet allowed a large number of people to find her Weibo. In just a few days, the number of fans rose by millions.

Gu Siyi never thought about what kind of Internet celebrity he was. Seeing so many fans, she was a little at a loss.

Zheng Peipei told her, "If you show off your god of learning and show your love or something if you have nothing to do, I guess your fans will soar even more."

Gu Siyi said, "Forget it, I'm not used to being so high-profile..."

She posted a thank-you microblog, and then went to do her own business.

For those platforms that invite her to do live broadcasts of Internet celebrities, they will be rejected.

Zhang Sicheng was more angry than Gu Siyi about the tearing of the dress.

Gu Siyi was unhappy because he wore the cheongsam sent by Xia Zhijun and disappeared.

However, Zhang Sicheng didn't find a result after checking for a few days, and no one noticed how the dress was damaged... There was no monitoring in the locker room, and everyone in the preparatory group could enter and exit at will. This range is too big to find.

This matter, even if it's settled...

After the New Year's Day holiday, the final exam is not far away.

Gu Siyi's trembling year-end events can't escape and come as scheduled.

This semester, she mainly focuses on school activities, supplemented by love, embellished by learning, and lives a colorful life...