99

After Xia Zhijun was persuaded by Gu Siyi, he began to go abroad.

When Zheng Peipei learned about this, her chin was about to fall off. She asked Gu Siyi puzzledly, "Why did you let him go abroad?" Haven't you ever suffered from long-distance love? Do you think long-distance love is fashionable and fun?

"Is it funny? You are still fashionable and fun..." Gu Siyi sneered.

"That's not true. I've never seen anyone actively persuading my boyfriend to go abroad?"

Gu Siyi smiled and suddenly asked Zheng Peipei, "Have you persuaded Su Han to quit the entertainment industry? Come back to study and be an ordinary person?"

"Of course not! He took the Beijing Film Academy exam. His major is acting, and his talent is also singing and dancing. Why did he come back from the circle? Even if you want to be an ordinary person, you will be teased and laughed at by others!"

Gu Siyi nodded and said, "The same is true of learning gods. He is a genius. Only a higher, stronger and top academic level can stimulate his infinite potential and let him find his career pursuit."

Zheng Peipei figured out this analogy, so he sighed and said a little sourly, "I didn't want you to be a fallen person in the world with me. Now that it's already like this, I'll be a pair of sisters in trouble in the future."

Gu Siyi was teased, "Don't say it so miserable, okay? I'm quite optimistic."

Xia Zhijun's parents also agree with Xia Zhijun's overseas study.

However, Xia Guangyu specially asked his wife to make sure with the school whether Gu Siyi would go or not.

Peng Ling said, "A Jun went alone. The enrollment requirements of MIT are so strict that A Jun is exceptionally admitted. Siyi is a freshman. How can I get there? Unless she goes to a pheasant university over there to accompany her. In this case, Siyi's parents won't agree."

Xia Guangyu meditated for a moment and said, "It's good not to go, so that the two people will have a cooling-off period when they are separated."

Peng Ling was not so persistent in Xia Zhijun's choice of a spouse. She understood her husband's expectation that her son would show his ambitions in politics in the future. But in the past few years, she saw her son's indifference to the family, and she felt very uncomfortable.

She now pins her hopes on time to resolve those conflicts and repair previous cracks.

On the day Gu Siyi sent Xia Zhijun away, the sky was clear and there were no clouds.

Just like her mood, although reluctant, it is generally open.

The two hugged and kissed at the airport. She watched his back pass through the security checkpoint until it disappeared...

On the way back alone, Gu Siyi edited a message and sent it to him.

"When I watched you leave, I found that I was particularly reluctant to part with you...

A little regret? However, this thought of regret was quickly slapped away by myself again.

I'm still very happy and proud. The person I like is so great!

Drag the oil bottle and wait for my boss to come back and continue to take it~

Love you! [ Heart] [Heart]"

After Xia Zhijun got off the plane, he turned on his mobile phone and received this message as soon as possible.

He bent the corners of his lips and replied, "I can supervise your review through the video. Don't think that you will let go if I'm not here."