101

Gu Siyi asked excitedly, "What gift?"

Xia Zhijun smiled but did not answer, and said, "I'll open your gift first."

He opened the outer packaging and opened the delicate velvet box, with a pair of platinum rings together.

Xia Zhijun was stunned. He thought it was a watch, mobile phone or something, but he didn't expect it to be...

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "I bought it with my senior internship salary!"

The most important gift is that she wants to exchange her first job in her life. Although her salary is not high, tens of thousands of yuan a total of a year have been smashed on this platinum ring.

Xia Zhijun slowly picked up the ring and rubbed it between his fingers. He saw the English letter number XG1314 engraved in the inner circle and instantly understood its meaning.

He looked at Gu Siyi with a smile. Gu Siyi was a little shy on her face, and her eyes were still shining. He asked, "Is it good?"

Xia Zhijun said slowly and leisurely, "Isn't this supposed to be given to girls by boys?"

Gu Siyi immediately retorted, "Who stipulates that only boys can send it?"

Xia Zhijun looked at her and smiled.

Gu Siyi also said, "In some places, boys send diamond rings and girls send right rings."

"Stretch out your hand." Xia Zhijun whispered.

Gu Siyi stretched out his hand. He slowly put it on her with a ring. Gu Siyi's face turned red.

Then she picked up the man's ring and put it on him. "Pend this on, and Dr. Xia will be my man in the future."

Xia Zhijun raised his eyebrows, "In the future?"

"??"

"Isn't it always?"

"..." Gu Siyi covered his lips and smiled sweetly.

"Come here." Xia Zhijun waved to Gu Siyi.

Gu Siyi immediately sat next to him and snuggled up in his arms.

As he grows older, this once thin teenager is getting taller and stronger.

leaning against his chest through the shirt, you can feel the tight and stylish muscles...

Gu Siyi restrained the impulse to touch it, nestled in his arms, and asked lazily, "I read the perpetual calendar. Tomorrow is a good day. How about we get the marriage certificate?" This understatement tone is like saying that this dessert is delicious. How about ordering one? God knows, how nervous she is!

"..." Xia Zhijun has no voice.

Gu Siyi turned his head and looked at him, showing that his expression was restrained, a little serious, and seemed to be thinking about something.

Xia Zhijun looked embarrassed, "You just graduated..."

"Don't you want to?" Gu Siyi immediately asked rhetorically, and his expression became tense.

"No, I think the conditions are not mature enough now..."

Gu Si recalled a boiling heart, like falling into an ice cave!

She has never been wronged here in Xia Zhijun. From the beginning to the end, she has been taken care of.

Suddenly she was rejected like this, and she didn't know what expression to face.

Gu Siyi suddenly stood up, turned around and left, and strode in.

Xia Zhijun found something wrong and immediately got up to follow.