120 (Extra)

Su Han's phone call did not diminish Lu Jiaye's enthusiasm for showing his love at all.

On the contrary, he has a stronger sense of ownership. I wish the whole world knows that he is already Zheng Peipei's boyfriend.

A few years ago, Zheng Peipei was quite heterosexual at work. He was beautiful and capable of working. Many peach blossoms were ready to move. Lu Jiaye was holding it in his heart and was anxious.

It's different now. He has the status of the main palace. He wants all the men who admire his girlfriend to sing coolly.

Zheng Pei accompanied her to practice for several years as an independent adult woman, but was mutinctly defeated by Lu Jiaye.

There are calls from Lu Jiaye everywhere. When we don't eat together, they even have to send her photos of everything they eat. At first, she was embarrassed, and gradually she developed the habit of telling him everything at the first time.

The last love made her silent and made her sensible and strong, and this love made her a little girl.

Life is flirting and sweating day by day.

One day, Zheng Peipei was communicating with the heroine on the set. She almost fainted due to excessive fatigue and physical discomfort.

The assistant accompanying her immediately sent her to the hospital and called Lu Jiaye.

Lu Jiaye was still in the conference room. After suspending the meeting, he rushed to the hospital.

After the examination, the female doctor said to Lu Jiaye, "Since your wife is pregnant, as a husband, you should pay more attention to reduce her workload. The first three months are dangerous periods. Pay more attention to it."

"...???" Lu Jiaye looked at her confusedly.

"There is nothing big to do this time, but overwork. Next, you should cultivate yourself."

"Wait! Doctor, what did you just say? I... Well, I heard it right? You said she... Huai... Huai..." Lu Jiaye was a little out of breath and even said those two words.

"She's pregnant!" The doctor helped him say it was complete, "Don't you know?"

Lu Jiaye shook his head and shook his head fiercely.

"Then go to the obstetrics and gynecology department for a good examination later."

"..."

Lu Jiaye entered the ward and stared at Zheng Peipei.

Obviously, she also received the doctor's advice just now.

After a while, Zheng Peipei reluctantly smiled dryly and said, "Maybe there is a mistake?"

"In such a big hospital, he is still a professor and doctor, isn't it..."

"That's a sure."

Seeing her suspicious face, Lu Jiaye had to pander, "Then go and check it again."

Zheng Peipei is a little irritable.

Now that the life is just right, she doesn't want to get pregnant. Abortion hurts her body more. Ju said that abortion also has to be in confinement to recuperate. She doesn't have that American time.

Zheng Peipei only prayed silently in his heart. Hope is misdiagnosis, hope is misdiagnosis...

When Zheng Peipei entered the obstetrics and gynecology department for examination, Lu Jiaye hurried away from the hospital.

There happens to be a shopping mall near the hospital. He swept through the gold and jewelry store of the mall like the wind and picked out a big and shiny diamond ring.