56

Xia Zhijun stared at the girl's far-distance back.

The soft and warm touch on his cheeks made him raise his hand and touch it. The corners of his lips couldn't help bent.

What a soft lips... as soft as expected...

...What will it feel like to kiss?

Xia Zhijun's mind was full of imagination, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt dry-mouthed.

Go back to the dormitory, sit in the chair, pick up a bottle of mineral water, and drink a bottle directly.

Her shy eyes and ruddy and moist mouth came to her mind, and she wanted to drink another bottle to quench her thirst.

After playing ball, Lu Jiaye took a shower and came out of the bathroom. While wiping his hair, he said to Xia Zhijun, "A Jun, hand over your clothes. It's on my bed."

Xia Zhijun, who sat across the bed, did not respond.

He said again, "Quick, hand in a dress."

Lu Jiaye rushed over angrily, and Xia Zhijun looked up at him like a dream, "What are you talking about?"

"..." Lu Jiaye stretched out his hand and pulled down his clothes. "Where are you sleepwalking in broad daylight?"

Xia Zhijun smiled and said nothing.

"...???" Lu Jiaye looked at him in horror.

In the past, if he rinsed with him like this, he must have responded calmly and sharply.

But what does he look like now? Smiling, in a good mood, very rippling eyes?

Xia Zhijun's super beautiful face has always been matched with a cold and indifferent expression, full of abstinence and beauty. At this moment, his smiling face and blurred eyes looked like evil, amazing and seductive.

The girl wanted to scream when she saw it - Lu Jiaye also wanted to scream when she saw it!

I'm so scared!! Lu Jiaye stepped back, quickly covered his body with clothes, and said, "I'm a straight man with steel. Don't think anything about me!"

Xia Zhijun put away his smile, gave him a sneer, turned around, and fiddled with his mobile phone.

Lu Jiaye was relieved when the cold-faced ghost came back.

Su Han came back from the outside when everyone was ready to go to bed.

Zhou Xiao: "Where are you going to surf alone? You won't come to play basketball."

Lu Jiaye: "A Jun went to make up lessons for dimples. Do you also have a sister to make up lessons?"

Su Hanang said, "Court the companion to make up lessons."

"What? Peipei?" Lu Jiaye almost jumped out of bed, stared at Su Han and said, "Are you wrong? Will Zheng Peipei still study?"

Su Han laughed and said, "She was probably infected by the diligence of dimples. She said she would turn over a new leaf and study hard."

Lu Jiaye was not good, "... What the hell? Can it be okay? Will the partner at the bottom with me also abandon me?"

Su Han took care of himself and said, "The companionship is quite talented. It's clear at one point, that is, he usually doesn't like to learn. If you really want to be diligent, your grades will definitely catch up."

"I don't want to hear, I don't want to hear it!" Lu Jiaye covered his ears and howled.

He turned around and picked up his mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Zheng Peipei, "Come on, turn on!"