68

A week after Xia Zhijun left home, his parents were not calm.

At first, the fierce words were put down, but now I don't know how to end it.

Peng Ling tried to contact Xia Zhijun, but he couldn't get through. Those sent to find him returned in vain.

After discussing, the two of them could only save the country curved and contact Gu Siyi's parents.

The couple took time out of their busy schedules and came to S City to find Gu Zhiyuan and his wife.

Gu Zhiyuan is the host and entertains them.

After this incident, to be honest, Gu Zhiyuan was oversatisfied. Taking this opportunity, the two sides could sit down and talk, and he took the lead in apologizing.

"I never thought that things would develop like this, failing your kindness to miss. Hey... We parents don't know what to do."

If they hadn't offered and helped at the beginning, Gu Siyi wouldn't have transferred to Longxing Middle School, and he wouldn't have known Xia Zhijun if he hadn't transferred to another school.

Now it's up to them to help but throw stones in their feet.

"Siyi is a very cute girl. I like her very much and want her to be our goddaughter from the bottom of my heart." Peng Ling said sincerely, "I also prepared a room for her at home, hoping that she could come to the house more often. Lao Xia and I are busy with our work. A Jun is quite lonely. I just want to have a sister. Brothers and sisters can be companions."

Xia Guangyu said, "To be honest, A Jun already has a fiancee. The families of the two sides have reached an agreement to get married when they graduate from college. Of course, it's middle school now, so let's not mention emotions. Ajun and Siyi together are also a kind of harm to Siyi. If there is no result in the future, how can the girl's family accept it? Why don't you take advantage of the current sharp knife to cut the mess and study hard?"

Peng Ling said, "We are against them in no way because we don't like Siyi. On the contrary, we like her very much. Especially me, I have always wanted a daughter. In the future, we will do our best to pave the way for her everything.

At this point, Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui are all like mirrors in their hearts.

Puppy love can be big or small, but it is a big deal involving the future and fate of the family.

The fiancee determined by the Xia family must be an alliance of forces.

The appearance of his daughter interfered with the life plan of the young man of the Xia family and the grand blueprint of the Xia family.

Gu Zhiyuan has been rolling in the mall for so many years and knows the stakes of the power game.

They are ordinary businessmen's families. Their daughters are not candidates for the daughters-in-law of the Xia family. Even if they are forced to be with Xia Zhijun, marriages that are not accepted by the family often have no good results.

Not to mention that the future in-laws of the Xia family may not afford to offend them.

In this special business environment in China, entrepreneurs all have the original sin, and no one can afford to toss and turn.

Businessmen don't fight with officials. It's clear.

Gu Zhiyuan nodded and said, "I understand your difficulties, and I don't want them to continue to be together."

Xu Jiahui was very interesting and took the initiative to transfer to Siyi. We are worried day and night in other places. Let's go home to study."

"I'm sorry, Zhiyuan. At this time last year, we also proposed to let Siyi turn around..."