117 (Extra)

Lu Jiaye gained extra from this door-to-door visit.

——That's his assist Gu Siyi.

After going back, as soon as he separated from Zheng Peipei, he was busy calling Gu Siyi.

Lu Jiaye: "Little dimple... No, Mr. Gu, Sister Gu, Goddess Gu, you must help me this time! For the sake of our love with Jin Jian, please help me give me advice to follow up with me."

"...Love is stronger than gold?" Xia Zhijun's cool voice came.

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "Brotherhood."

Xia Zhijun: "Illiterate as always."

"You are illiterate!" Lu Jiaye replied, "Your whole family...you are illiterate! Mr. Gu is awesome!"

"Mr. Gu, let's talk privately about this kind of private emotional problem. Don't let it go." Lu Jiaye licked his face and asked.

Gu Siyi: "He said it's not good to stick to your ears."

Lu Jiaye: "I'll go... Do you want to exaggerate so much? Then go to another room and don't stay with him."

Gu Siyi really wanted to communicate with him, so she got up from the sofa and went to the study.

Xia Zhijun watched all the way, withdrew his eyes, and continued to read the parenting book in his hand.

Xia Zhijun originally didn't want to get pregnant so soon. After all, it has not been a few years since the world of two people.

Unexpectedly, a drunken mistake, or under the full provocation of my wife, my nature was released and I forgot everything.

After getting pregnant... It's not a boat, and I can only accept the arrival of small lives.

Xia Zhijun felt a little tricky when he was a father for the first time. Fortunately, he had a few months of pregnancy preparation. He began to read parenting books seriously and occasionally asked the fathers in the company for advice on experience.

Compared with him, Gu Siyi is full of enthusiasm for a child to play with, and he doesn't think about anything else.

She is enthusiastic and blind, and he is rational and cautious. It's just right to match two people.

Gu Siyi entered the study and continued to communicate with Lu Jiaye.

"Do you really want to be with your companions?"

"I want to be with her more real than real gold and silver. We have known each other for so long. Don't you know me yet?" Lu Jiaye said heartfeltly, "So far, she is the only one in my heart."

"Then why didn't you act before?"

"Isn't that afraid of her resistance..."

"Aren't you afraid now?"

Lu Jiaye smiled, "The relationship between them has been okay during this period. I seem to vaguely feel that the future is not dark..."

I don't know if he pretended to be a couple pretending to be inflated. He felt that it was a good feeling to get along with each other.

Since the atmosphere is so beautiful, maybe she is willing to have a try?

"Mr. Gu, just tell me what to do next." Lu Jiaye asked devoutly.

"I think the companion has positioned you as a good buddy. You have to break your character set."

"This is really a tragedy... Then how can I break it?"

"You think about this yourself. You have to let her know your existence again and reconsider your character." Finally, I didn't forget to say, "Come on."