7

Gu Siyi tossed the two female classmates to pieces, but it did work.

When the instructor came back, he saw three little girls practicing in the scorching sun. Gu Siyi explained it like this, because the two of them played very badly and affected the whole team, so they were singled out for training.

All three of them were sweating profusely, and the sweat on their foreheads and cheeks went straight down. The instructor encouraged them to return to the team with a few words.

At the end of the day's training, the instructor issued an order to disband the team.

Everyone dragged their tired bodies and scattered separately.

Gu Siyi drank mineral water and walked slowly towards the canteen.

Xu Lin has made it clear that she will naturally no longer ask for boring talk to them and eat with them.

Occasionally, my eyes meet and stagger them faintly, just as air.

Gu Siyi is free and easy, but Xu Lin is very awkward in her heart.

"Hey, Gu Siyi, are you going to the canteen for dinner?"

Gu Siyi stopped and looked at the two girls approaching. They were Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi, their classmates, and the other dormitory came from another school like her.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Let's go there, too."

"Okay." Gu Siyi readily agreed. Adolescent girls like to hold hands when they go to the bathroom. Gu Siyi was naturally very happy when someone had dinner together.

But she was a little worried because of what Xu Lin said. During the meal, she told the two classmates the phone number and said, "Xu Na, do you know that senior girls may trouble my friends because they don't like me. If you encounter an accident, call me immediately."

The two girls were flattered and nodded repeatedly, feeling from the bottom of their hearts that the girl was really good.

Xiang Li threw it to the ground and said in a voice, "Gu Siyi, I support you to the end."

Zhang Xinyi was moved and a little more angry. "Our foreign school must unite so that he will not be bullied by their internal evil forces."

Gu Siyi sneered, "It's not so exaggerated. Some of the students in the headquarters are still very good." For example, Xia Zhijun and his friends.

Before going to bed that night, Gu Siyi specially put the alarm clock next to the pillow and set three alarm clocks in a row.

The next day, when the alarm clock rang, Gu Siyi was forced to wake up from her sleep.

I picked up my mobile phone in a daze and took a look. It was not until six o'clock. I gathered at half past six to run in the morning. It was still early...

She turned off the alarm clock, tilted her head, and fell asleep in seconds.

After a while, the ringtone rang.

Perseverance keeps ringing.

Gu Siyi slipped away his mobile phone, closed his eyes and put them in his ear, muttering with a strong sleepiness, "Which one..."

The tone of milky tone is soft and glutinous, with discomfort and grievances of being woken up.

A few minutes ago, when several boys left the dormitory, Lu Jiaye said, "I don't know if my sister has got up. If I'm late for military training, I will be punished for running around."