84

Xia Zhijun suspected that he misunderstood...

The air was quiet for a few seconds. He asked uncertainly, "What did you say?"

"...Don't you want to?" The girl in her arms made a mosquito-like sound.

He twitched his throat and said in a hoarse voice, "What are you thinking?"

"What do you mean..." She muttered, with a soft voice with shyness.

"..." Xia Zhijun blushed suddenly.

No? How can you not want to? Uncontrollable thinking every day!

But he has to respect her ideas. I can only put up with it.

Gu Siyi took the initiative to issue an invitation, and Xia Zhijun's reason collapsed suddenly.

Impulsive exploration of unknown fields...

Panic, muddle-headed.

Gu Siyi closed her eyes tightly. She didn't know anything, restrained her inner fear, and left everything under his control...

"..." Gu Siyi took a deep breath, bit his lips hard, and did not shout out the pain.

She is not such a delicate girl, and she can endure the pain of what she intends to do.

Suddenly, everything stopped abruptly.

Unexpected pain is unbearable, as if it was about to set off a storm, and suddenly the waves were calm.

Gu Siyi slowly opened his eyes and looked at Xia Zhijun.

Xia Zhijun didn't open his eyes and said quickly, "I'll go to the bathroom."

When she was alone, she summoned up her courage, blushed with shame, and looked down...

Er... No expected bleeding?

But what are those sticky residues?

Gu Siyi, a curious baby, thought while watching and smelled the strange smell. When she faintly understood, she blushed and was about to explode.

While Xia Zhijun was in the bathroom, she quickly cleaned up the scene.

By the time he came out, she had wrapped her bathrobe and lowered her head and said, "I'll rush too."

When both of them were lying in bed again, Gu Siyi couldn't hold back and asked, "Don't they all say they would bleed... Why didn't I?"

"..." Xia Zhijun didn't want to talk.

While silent, Gu Siyi asked again, "Are you asleep?"

"..." Xia Zhijun turned around, hugged her, and said, "Sleep, talk to you tomorrow."

"Oh..." She was embarrassed to keep pulling him about such things.

Although Gu Siyi was puzzled, he soon fell asleep after forgetting it.

On the contrary, Xia Zhijun's mood is extremely complicated and he can't fall asleep for a long time...

Unexpectedly... he couldn't help looking for a path...

I didn't even have time to wear T, and my mind was blank...

This is so embarrassing... Xia Zhijun doesn't even know how to explain it to Gu Siyi.

For the first time in my life, I experienced this extremely embarrassing feeling.

Genius Xia boss has insomnia...

——

The next day, everyone said goodbye to lunch and went back to school separately.

Xia Zhijun sent Gu Siyi downstairs of the apartment.