118 (Extra)

Zheng Peipei stood up and was about to take the opportunity to scold him. The aftereffect of the red wine came up, and his mind was dizzy and his body was swinging.

Lu Jiaye got up quickly and helped her.

"Don't touch me! Go away!" She pushed him.

Lu Jiaye was afraid that she would fall to the ground and didn't dare to let go.

Between the two of them, they fell on the sofa, with their eyes on each other, and the atmosphere was unexpirable.

After drinking, her cheeks blushed, her eyes were blurred, and she sank softly in his arms.

Suddenly, I forgot what I was going to say, my anger, and my displeasantness...

I stared at him in a daze.

Lu Jiaye's eyes fell on her soft lips, and he remembered the taste. He pressed it down and kissed again.

She purted a voice from her throat, not only without resisting, but seemed to be enjoying herself.

His already hot mind was completely destroyed.

The two rolled from the sofa to the carpet...

Step by step, unmanageable...

Surrender to the most instinctive desire in my heart...

The next day, Zheng Peipei woke up in bed with a red man beside him. Oh, accurately describe that both of them are red-striped and entangled.

Zheng Peipei kept playing back last night's clips in her mind.

She is drunk, but she is not completely drunk. It means that she is half pushed...

I don't know if I've been single for too long. I can't believe I've seen this stupid person's spring heart rippling.

...What should I do now? You can't sleep and you can't be irresponsible, right?

Zheng Peipei's heart was full of mixed feelings. He still sat up calmly. From the bedside table by the bed, he picked up a bag of women's cigarettes and lit one.

Lu Jiaye woke up and saw a picture of Zheng Peipei sitting there smoking deeply and calmly.

It feels like a bigwig woman.

Although Lu Jiaye used to be very cowardly, he has slept now and has no way back...

The heart is horizontal, just to the end.

Win the beauty in her arms. Keep up the good work if you lose.

He sat up, stretched out his arm, and naturally put his arms around Zheng Peipei's shoulder.

The other hand took the cigarette between Zheng Peipei's fingers, sent it into his mouth, and took a sip.

Zheng Peipei raised his hand and grabbed it.

I felt boring when I grabbed it and pinched it out in the ashtray.

Lu Jiaye cleared his throat and got to the point. "Since it's all like this, let's get together."

"Who wants to be with you? There are so many gossips in a day." Zheng Peipei snorted softly.

"I didn't!" Lu Jiaye argued aggrievedly, "They insist on arresting me to shoot. Eating with a cousin is gossip, and talking about projects with a classmate is also gossip... It's all gossip, and there has never been a stone hammer! Is it easy for me to support a group of paparazzi on my own?"