74

Gu Siyi was stunned. Why did the theme suddenly become the two of them?

She whispered shyly, "Se on..."

Xia Zhijun also didn't like to be too pompous in public. He said lightly, "Okay, Gu Siyi is embarrassed."

Learn from God to speak, and everyone stopped.

When several tables were gathered one after another, the dinner began.

Classmates toasted each other. When others clinked glasses with Gu Siyi, they would say with a smile, "I wish you a hundred years of good luck with Xueshen."

Gu Siyi blushed and squeezed her lips and smiled.

After three rounds of wine, enthusiasm was high, but the physics teacher remembered something and pulled Xia Zhijun aside to discuss. With that, he thought it was too noisy in the private room and pulled him out again.

Xia Zhijun was not here, and there were suddenly more male classmates looking for Gu Siyi to toast.

Someone in a drunk state became bold and hot-headed. He rushed to Gu Siyi with a glass and said, "Gu Siyi, there is something that I have been holding back for three years... I... I like you!"

The people on the table immediately shouted.

"Yes, I have more courage!"

"Are you coming to flirt with girls while learning gods are away?"

"Bright tonight is bright, haha!"

The boy looked at Gu Siyi fixedly and blushed, "I... I don't mean anything else. I'm afraid that if I don't say it tonight, I won't have a chance in the future." With that, he looked up and drank up the whole glass of wine.

Gu Siyi smiled faintly, "Thank you." She also drank the wine in the glass.

"I...thank you! Thank you!" The boy was so excited that he was speaking incoherently. After drinking, he turned around and returned to the other table and calmed down.

Zhang Liang opened his head, and those boys who secretly fell in love with Gu Siyi couldn't help but want to come and confess. This beautiful and beautiful girl once had the white moonlight in the hearts of many boys. However, there are already perfect knights around her. These boys are ashamed of themselves and can only like them silently.

This is the last chance. I don't know if I can see the above in the future. It's a pity to say what I like.

"Gu Siyi, I like you!"

Gu Siyi has drunk a few glasses of wine in succession, and when another one came, she was a little overwhelmed...

However, in the face of her classmates who couldn't repay her love, if she didn't even drink a cup of parting wine, she was also very up to heart.

Just as I was about to look up and dry it up, the glass was pulled away, and the slender fingers appeared in sight. Looking up, it was a delicate and impeccable chin.

Xia Zhijun looked up and drank the glass of wine. He poured it to signal. The male classmate smiled shyly and turned around and left.

After Xia Zhijun sat back, the boys who planned to queue up to find Gu Siyi for a drink stopped. The owner sat there strangely anyway. Forget it. He doesn't have the courage to challenge the cold and deep eyes of the god of learning.