72

Not long after Xia Zhijun started school, he received a phone call from Su Shimin, Su Han's father.

When Su Shimin learned that his son was participating in the talent show, he was furious and arranged someone to bring him back from the program team.

Su Shimin is the leader of the Provincial Public Security Department. He has a hot temper and can't stand the big man singing and dancing. He learned from his subordinates that the little prince went to the stage to sing and dance, and his liver hurts angrily.

However, it's not over to force people back.

Su Han refused to go to school at home, refused to eat, locked himself in the room, scolded and didn't listen, and was not afraid of beating. He, who has always been gentle and obedient, quarreled with his father to the end this time.

Su Shimin had no choice but to think of his good friend Xia Zhijun and wanted Xia Zhijun to persuade him to give up those fancy ideas and go back to study at ease.

When Xia Zhijun came to the Su family to visit Su Han, after a week of struggle, he looked haggard and had scars pulled out of a belt on his body.

"Is my father asking you to be a lobby?" Su Han smiled in a low voice, " Needless to say, I won't compromise."

Xia Zhijun went to the window, opened the curtains, and the sun at the end of summer sprinkled indoors.

Su Han said, "Let's talk about some relaxing topics."

He played with the computer and played a song, "I wrote it myself. It's just demo. How about that?"

Xia Zhijun leaned against the table, listened carefully, nodded, "That's right."

Xia Zhijun said, "I told your father to take you out for a walk. Let's go."

Su Han was bored at home for a long time. He put on a cap and a mask and left with Xia Zhijun.

Before going out, Xia Zhijun specially reminded him, "ID card, don't forget it."

Xia Zhijun called a car and pulled Su Han directly to the airport.

"I've booked the ticket for you. Go and pick it up."

Xia Zhijun took a younger brother with him to pick up the ticket and transferred him thirty thousand yuan.

"I heard that Uncle Su cut off your living expenses. Take this to deal with it first."

Go to the TV program team and train with a group of people. There are places to spend money everywhere.

Su Han didn't know what to say. He thought Xia Zhijun was here to help his father persuade him, but he didn't expect that he took him away...

Su Han twitched his throat and asked, "How can you tell my father when you go back?"

Xia Zhijun said, "Since you want to take this road, go. Don't worry about everything else."

Su Han lowered his head, smiled, put his arms around Xia Zhijun open, and patted him on the back, "Thank you, brother."

Xia Zhijun also patted him, "No one can control your life trajectory except yourself. Right or wrong, everyone has the right to choose.

Su Han's eyes turned red. He took a deep breath and didn't let himself cry. He just nodded hard.

For the sake of relaxing the atmosphere, he laughed and said, "You are a god of learning. You're right to say anything. I believe you."

Xia Zhijun watched Su Han pass the security check. Su Han waved his hand and turned around and strode away. The footsteps are firm and straightforward, with the determination to yearn and overcome the thorns.