119 (Extra)

"Let's talk about work in bed until we fall asleep naturally..."

"...Oh." Zheng Peipei responded to this unreliable sentence.

There was already a tension there. She wanted to see when he could stand it.

Lu Jiaye's mind was full of paste, and he still began to chat about work endlessly.

While chatting, I did it... I was doing dishonest things in my hand, and I was still talking about investment plans and the return on investment...

Zheng Peipei bit his lower lip gently and spasm-convulsive.

She felt more and more that when she wanted to immerse herself in it, the boring words of men reading work reports were really devasive.

She couldn't stand it anymore and gasped, "Shut up, okay?"

"..." Lu Jiaye closed his mouth.

Thankfully, I finally didn't have to hollow out my brain and said something I didn't know what the hell it was.

The atmosphere has been baked here. There is no need to say anything next. Just bury yourself in it.

The two of them fitted desperately and sweated like rain.

Let's work together to climb the peak bravely.

...

People don't want to treat their creatures unfairly.

I have drunk for the first time, excuse for work for the second time, and for the third time...

Lu Jiaye blocked it directly when Zheng Peipei was washing.

Zheng Peipei still can't accept such excitement, but he vaguely expects and enjoys it.

If you want to refuse to welcome him, Lu Jiaye's blood boils.

The two enjoyed the joy of fish and water...

The whole company found that Boss Lu has been in high spirits recently, smiling and full of hormones, just like an adolescent boy.

During this period, he was also the best time to talk to him about salary increase and promotion, but basically those who came did not refuse.

After a period of happy days, Lu Jiaye felt unhappy.

Why is there no news about him and his companion in the media?!

In the past, he had to be fried on the hot search for any meal with a girl. Why does he often go in and out with his companions now, and openly hold hands openly without any splash?

Have all those gossip bloggers, paparazzi reporters abandoned him?

Lu Jiaye, who refused to admit defeat, took the initiative to post a hand-in-hand photo on Weibo, with the caption: My leader @ZhangPeiPei.

Soon, fans flocked to them.

"Zheng Peipei?"

"Wow, has the national husband changed his sex? It's been a few months, but I haven't changed my girlfriend yet?"

"Jiaye, isn't this your style? Go down at a speed."

"I can't wait to see who the next little sister is."

"Don't you take it seriously this time?"

"Don't believe it, iron-clad Lao Lu, flowing Lu girl."

"I bet on a box of spicy strips with a shelf life of up to another three months."

"Isn't the upstairs too underestimated Lao Lu? I press a truckload of cucumbers for another month at most!"

......