58

Xia Zhijun took out a box from his bag and opened it.

Gu Siyi saw the identical bracelet she lost, and even the beads at the back were stringed.

As soon as Gu Siyi's eyes lit up, she couldn't help smiling.

Xia Zhijun: "Stretch out your hand."

Gu Siyi stretched out her hand obediently.

He put on her bracelet and said, "Don't be sad next time you lose it. I'll buy you a new one."

"There is no next time!" Gu Siyi retorted, "Resolutely never lose it again."

In the afternoon, I was still watching the bracelet drooling in the mall, and I was so itchy that I wanted to buy it.

As a result, a bracelet was sent over at night. This feeling of getting what she wanted made the corners of her mouth hang high and her smile couldn't stop.

Xia Zhijun looked at the two dimples, and his satisfaction in his heart was indescribable.

Xia Zhijun raised his hand and poked into the dimple.

Gu Siyi looked up at him, "What are you doing?"

"The way you smile is so beautiful." Xia Zhijun bent up the corners of his lips, and his dark eyes were full of tenderness.

"..." Gu Siyi lowered her eyes quickly.

I'm a good-looking person, and I rely on handsomeness to deliberately seductive people!

After Gu Siyi returned to the dormitory, Zheng Peipei found the new bracelet in her hand at a glance.

"Wow, did the god ask you to go down to you just now?"

"Yes." Gu Siyi nodded shyly.

"Awesome, I said he wouldn't not not buy it." Zheng Peipei said proudly, "Thanks to me stopping you during the day?"

"I didn't expect..."

"Today is Sunday, he immediately went out to buy you a new bracelet. Well, he really cares."

Gu Siyi didn't know what to say, so she had to laugh.

Zheng Peipei's sweet smile looked like taking a mouthful of milk candy.

"No wonder the god of learning spoils you so much. It's sweet and beautiful. If I were a man, I would not be able to control you. I would like to pick the moon in the sky for you."

"No, I think you are the same. There is a friendship filter between us."

"Ha ha, great friendship filter!"

Not long after, Lu Jiaye's birthday arrived.

The young master's annual birthday is not limited to his family's budget.

The elders in the family are usually too busy. They fly all over the world and give him limited time, so they try their best to make up for it material things. I also hope that he can make more friends and enrich his life.

Lu Jiaye chartered a castle hotel as a venue for the party.

He invited friends from schools and other schools, and almost hundreds of people attended the birthday banquet.

Gu Siyi, Zheng Peipei and Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi set off together.

When we arrived at the scene, there were special visas everywhere, people receiving gifts, and special people to welcome guests and lead them to the hall.

Zheng Peipei said, "This fool is so coquettish. A birthday party is full of pussy."

Xiang Li nodded, "Young master of a rich family."