36

The undry drops of water on his hair slid down his neck and rolled on his chest.

When he raised his hand and wiped his hair, she could clearly see his broad shoulders, flat muscles, narrow waist, symmetrical long legs... His whole body was white skin, as if it would shine, with a sense of strength in the whiteness.

And he is full of water vapor, and his sexiness seems to be unreal.

Yes, sexy, Gu Siyi was the first in his life and knew the connotation of the word sexy.

When her eyes wandered and she accidentally fell on the only covered white underwear... The shy hindsight suddenly raised her eyes, but hit Xia Zhijun's eyes.

Two people looked at me and I looked at you, stunned, and blushed on their cheeks at the same time.

"..."

"..."

Gu Siyi took the lead in reacting and stuffed the thermos cup into Lu Jiaye's hand. "I'm leaving. See you tomorrow..."

With that, he quickly turned around and left the room.

Lu Jiaye looked at the disappeared trace at the door, and then looked at Xia Zhijun, who blushed in the room, and said, "Okay, you Jun, take advantage of your sister to come to send Jiang Tang, and run out to have fun without wearing clothes..."

Xia Zhijun explained unnaturally: "I didn't know she was coming."

He really doesn't know, otherwise he would be embarrassed to come out like this. There is only a white inside all over his body...

"You can pull it up. Pick up girls until they don't hang any of this one. I'll accept you if I don't accept the wall."

"Get out!" Xia Zhijun rebuked, turned around, quickly wiped his hair, shook off the towel, and put on his pajamas.

Lu Jiaye continued to beep, "Zhou Xiao, have you seen the expression of dimples just now? His eyes were straight, and two red clouds fluttered on his face... Hold the grass, and the dimple must be seduced by the body of this stinky man!"

Xia Zhijun paused when he was buttoning, and Gu Siyi just looked like...

Stupid, stunned, and grandly saw him from top to bottom, and swam around a few times.

...It's bold.

In the face of Lu Jiaye's sad shout, Zhou Xiao said without any fluctuation in his heart, "Other people's sister, why do you like to be so excited?"

"..." Lu Jiaye fell into bed and had no love for him.

Small dimples, such a beautiful, cute and energetic girl, or long legs, it's perfect.

What a good girl. Why was she taken away by Xia Zhijun's beast with different appearances...

Lu Jiaye felt that he needed to treat his internal injury.

Xia Zhijun put on his clothes, unscrewed the thermos cup sent by Gu Siyi, and the heat inside went straight out.

With a shallow smile, he took out three disposable paper cups and divided the ginger soup.

Take your share and take a sip. It's slightly spicy and sweet, warm and exciting, and slide from your throat to the heart and lungs.

Gu Siyi returned to the room and was not well. He rolled around in bed, and the redness on her face did not disperse for a long time.

Zheng Peipei leaned against the bedside to chat with Su Han. While chatting, he found something was wrong with Gu Siyi. He put down his mobile phone and cared, "What's the matter? Why is it like sending a ginger soup? It's like being molested halfway to a hooligan?"