116 (Extra)

Lu Jiaye smiled and said, "Away, I have many gossip girlfriends. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you are an outsider. Why do you care what others think? As long as Zhu Chenxin thought it was true."

"..." Zheng Peipei actually felt speechless? What he said seems to be very sao.

"Look again..." Zheng Peipei casually said.

Lu Jiaye: "It is necessary to brush a sense of existence."

Therefore, Lu Jiaye then practiced his ideas and appeared from time to time when Zheng Peipei was working, looking at her with an extraordinarily ambiguous look. In full view of the public, he booed and warmed her up and took her up for dinner.

Not long after, rumors came out of the company that the boss was chasing Peipei. People kept insinuating Zheng Peipei. Zheng Peipei replied with a polite smile, admitting that it was not, and denying it was not.

Rumors that the parties concerned do not deny will come true if they are spread.

Zheng Peipei originally thought it was very awkward, but it is undeniable that this method is really useful for Zhu Chen.

He is obviously avoiding her. He has to face the contact in the workplace, and he is very formulaic.

He is constantly restraining and withdrawing his feelings, and she can feel it. Although comrades-in-arms who used to fight side by side now seem a little strange, this is the best result.

Lu Jiaye did his best as a boyfriend in the process.

After the rumor was transferred to everyone's default truth, somehow it spread out.

The paparazzi who joined the fun squatted down on the two of them and took pictures of them entering the community together...

After the photo was made public, it stirred up a lot of waves.

"The new generation of Lu Girl is Ms. Zheng, the gold broker of the company!"

"Lu Dashao's appetite has changed this time. He is no longer an Internet celebrity young model star."

"I inexplicably think Lu Girl is good this time? It's much better than the previous temperament."

"They are middle school classmates. We have known each other for many years. Is Lu Dashao wandering around and eating grass beside the nest?"

"Ms. Zheng's family background is not simple... She is not a simple agent. Xinhuang Entertainment relies on her to open up a few resource relationships."

"Some people say that she is Lu Jiaye's think tank. Every precise investment depends on her guidance."

"Sure enough, the rich and handsome men all marry the rich and beautiful people in the end, unite with each other, and become more awesome together."

Even Gu Siyi, who didn't pay much attention to gossip news, ate this big melon and called Zheng Peipei.

Gu Siyi: "I didn't know you were with Lu Jiaye until I was through the media! I express my mind! My companion is not my previous companion!"

"My God, Brother Yi, spare me. Do you know my current state? One is the first two big ones."

"Just be together. When do you want to hide it?" At this point, Gu Siyi suddenly remembered another possibility and asked, "Are you afraid that Su Han will know and be afraid of embarrassment?"

"How can it be because of him!"

"Yes, you have broken up for so long. It's your freedom to be with anyone you are with. I'm sure he will bless you too."