32

Gu Siyi coughed low and said, "I just didn't sleep well last night."

After a word, he quickly turned around the topic, "Then where do you think you want to go on National Day? Is there a fun destination?"

So everyone began to express their opinions.

Gu Siyi seemed to speak actively, and his heart was in chaos.

Is that question real or dreaming? If it's true, what answer did she give?

Why don't you remember anything after that sentence? Is it really a dream?

After a meal, Lu Jiaye took everyone to the beverage store and bought everyone a cup of milk tea.

Xia Zhijun stood beside Gu Siyi. Gu Siyi secretly glanced at him and found that he looked as usual and there was nothing abnormal.

Gu Siyi was more energetic in the afternoon class and did not doze off, but her attention ran away from time to time and she couldn't concentrate.

As school was about to end, Zheng Peipei leaned over Gu Siyi and said, "I found that you watched Xia Zhijun a lot today..."

Gu Siyi's ears turned red, "Do you have it?"

Is it so obvious?

"Do you think you have it yourself?"

"..." Gu Siyi has nothing to say.

"Siyi, you can't do this. Aren't you going to be indignant and force you to get into a famous school to clean up the grass of the North School? How can you fall into Xia Zhijun's place?"

Gu Siyi blushed: "Who is trapped? Don't talk nonsense."

"I'm afraid you have this sign. Let me remind you in advance. If you have nothing to do, read more books and less handsome guys. His appearance is easy to be out of control if you look too much.

"..."

That night, everyone was communicating with their families about National Day travel.

Gu Siyi called her father while sucking yogurt.

"A few people who have a good time say that we will travel together on the National Day. I really want to go..."

"How many people are there? Wouldn't it be safe for you students to go out together?"

"It's not a child who goes out. He is sixteen or seventeen years old. What's the danger? There are eight of us.By the way, Xia Zhijun is also there."

When Gu Siyi talked about Xia Zhijun, Lan Xiaoqiu, who sat at the desk to do exercises, gave a sharp pen and looked back at her.

"In addition to him, there are also several good friends of him, several boys are tall and safe, and some of my good friends..."

"The female big girl didn't win. Now she even has to leave her parents for the holiday. Where has my intimate little cotton-padded jacket gone?"

"Oh, I'm letting you two spend your honeymoon alone. Don't you always despise my light bulb?"

"Don't take it seriously. Your mother was here just now. Show it... Then have fun. I'll give you five thousand yuan as travel funds later. Buy more delicious and interesting food and fun. Play more treats with your classmates. If you don't have enough money, you need to reimburse it with invoices later."

"...The world is cold."

"Don't want funds anymore? Don't reimburse?"

"The world is cold. Fortunately, Dad is here. Only fathers are good in the world, and children without fathers are like grass.