1-10

Chapter 1: Sheep into the Wolf's Mouth?

"Kang Dang! Kang Dang!"

The green train was moving slowly, but Qiao Mulan had a headache.

Obviously, she was in the largest logistics reserve center in Yuhang, and looking at the pesky man who chased him hard, it was like a peacock showing off his rich financial resources.

The warehouse, which covers an area of ​​hundreds of acres, contains various materials, food and daily necessities, is his family's industry.

However, this only means that this man's family is rich and it is not superficial. This annoying man, he has the ability, is a husband who can give her a happy life.

"We are still inappropriate..."

After Qiao Mulan visited the huge logistics reserve center, she still refused the man without hesitation.

"Qiao Mulan, what do you want? I'm so rich, why refuse me..."

The ferocious voice of the rich second generation still echoed in her ears.

Qiao Mulan only remembered that Chen Fei, who was anxious, squeezed her throat with his hand, her eyes turned black, but when she opened her eyes again, she found herself on the green train.

The train was running too slowly, and it was incomparable with the current high-speed rail. The point was that she saw portraits of the chairman hung everywhere on the train, and some anti-Japanese revolutionary songs were still playing on the radio in her ears.

The occasional flashing lights outside the window and the low earthen house made Qiao Mulan flustered, and she quickly reacted.

The age we are in now is probably around 1975. Only then will there be such a desolate house, and at that time the country was the poorest and most turbulent time.

Based on the appearance of oneself at this time, it is estimated that she will be regarded as a suspicious element, controlled every minute, and even lose her life.

"Give me a favor, check the ticket, check the ticket..."

The sudden sound made Qiao Mulan arouse her spirits. Taking advantage of no one around at this time, she quickly opened a sleeper compartment door and got in.

Fortunately, luckily, there is a bed with a quilt on it.

Hearing the messy sound of ticket checking outside, Qiao Mulan made a decisive decision and immediately got into the quilt and hid. As long as she avoided the ticket checking, she would jump off the train and leave in the middle of the night.

Qiao Mulan is dressed in a short sleeveless skirt at this time. It is absolutely impossible to be caught. The ghost knows that era, how will people with unknown origins like her be dealt with?

Hearing the sound of footsteps outside, Qiao Mulan hurriedly got into the quilt, not even daring to show her hair.

Suddenly, the quilt got warm, and a man got in, and when the man's calf touched her smooth leg, she suddenly moved. Even if Qiao Mulan resisted desperately, she was captured and controlled by only one round.

The hands were fixed on the top of the head, but the legs were pressed by a man. The originally narrow bed was even more crowded, almost making Qiao Mulan unable to move.

A hoarse man's voice sounded in the dark.

"Who are you? What do you want to do?"

The hotness of the man's body and the pressure of his calf made Qiao Mulan curse in her heart. Why did she carry her luck so far, but escaped the ticket and hid in someone's bed?