91-100

Chapter 91: Old Lady, Really Confused!

Huang Xiulian was very happy these two days. She deliberately searched her home to find out the acorn tofu that Qiao Mulan brought back last time, as well as the eel caught by the children at home. They put them in a basket and sent them to Jin Zhongyun's home. .

From a distance, I saw Auntie slicing wild vegetables, and Huang Xiulian enthusiastically shouted at the house: "Zhongyun, the fourth wife is here..."

"Uncle Yao, the last time Mulan went to the household registration, but thanks to you, I have been thinking about it in my heart, thank you for not coming!"

It turned out that after Qiao Mulan arrived at the Jin family, Huang Xiulian had been thinking about adding her household registration to the village. The village was rich these days, and it was not easy to register a foreigner to the village.

Huang Xiulian sent gifts several times and begged Jin Zhongyun many times, but she didn't expect this to happen, so after waiting, she quickly took a few things from home to express her gratitude.

"Oh, our two families are relatives. If I can help, I will definitely help. Your child will live in a hurry for many days. Take these back..."

Jin Zhongyun is very polite to Huang Xiulian. He is a native of the village. Naturally, he knows that these annuities are in good health, and his mother is eccentric. There are so many children in the Jin family, but they are all due to Huang Xiulian's pulling.

Jin Zhongyun and his wife still like a capable and strong niece like her.

"It's not a good thing. The acorns are just fresh. The eel was caught by the children and eaten. You are their grandfather. You should give you some. If you don't accept it, I will do it next time. No face is coming..."

Huang Xiulian deliberately pretended to be angry, and stuffed her with her aunt, but she made her smile.

Jin Zhongyun was in a good mood, but he still invited Huang Xiulian into the room, but it was like she was talking about another thing.

"Actually, the village has removed married couples over the years, and almost never accepted the hukou of foreigners. This time I was actually not in charge of it. It was mainly the village chief who took the initiative to propose it, and it is strange to say that I am actually the first. When I mentioned it to the village chief the second time, he disagreed and resolutely disagreed, but for the second time, he proposed it on his own initiative..."

When Jin Zhongyun was happy, he couldn't help but talk like Huang Xiulian about the strange thing about Qiao Mulan's registration.

As mentioned by the village team, he took Qiao Mulan's household registration to Jiangxidian Village and even his Boshuwanzi production team, but Wang Bingzhang at the time refused.

It is said that the team is poor, there are more people and less land, and there is less food. In addition, Qiao Mulan said that it is a marriage, but the origin is unknown. It is very difficult for people like this to get a registered permanent residence.

Jin Zhongyun didn't expect to be able to register Qiao Mulan in a short period of time. He even wondered if it would be easier for him to register his wife directly after Qiao Mulan gets married.

These words were buried in his heart, but he never expected that the second time the village chief Wang Bingzhang would take the initiative to mention this, and asked Qiao Mulan's household registration to go to the village, and it was directly linked to Jin Shunli's side.

This gave Jin Zhongyun a jump. Although there were a lot of guesses in his heart, he was still very happy to get Qiao Mulan's account.

"Ah, there is such a thing?"