331-340

Chapter 331 Are You Still Angry with Me?

Zhang Xuedong brought a lot of Jiefang shoes in the donkey cart this time.

After ordering the quantity, Vanke opened the box and took out a pair of Jiefang shoes from it, intending to check the quality. After all, this was the first transaction, and he was a little worried...But when he opened the Jiefang shoes in the box, his eyes soon straightened.

Because of this kind of shoes, the soles are very good, elastic and the craftsmanship is not rough. It looks very high-grade, and the fabrics are much better than those sold by the supply and marketing agency.

This made him nodded unceasingly and gave Qiao Mulan a thumbs up.

"Sister, this brother is really reliable, look, these Jiefang shoes, I have taken a big advantage here..."

Vanke couldn't help showing a smile on his face. The Jiefang shoes in the supply and marketing agency are not cheap. The key is to supply tickets. The quality is not the same as this.

In this matter, my old classmates really took advantage.

"It will be long in Japan, everyone is satisfied..."

Zhang Xuedong smiled, while Qiao Mulan held back a smile on one side, and changed his shoes for Moutai. This, who is taking advantage of whom?

Want to laugh, want to laugh out loud!

Finally, Zhang Xuedong wrote a note to Vanke, and owed him more than 300 pairs of Jiefang shoes, and Qiao Mulan planned to get them out of time to give him.

And these Moutai liquors were finally found by Qiao Mulan for a reason, and they were all received into the space without the eyes of everyone.

When the sun was about to set, Qiao Mulan returned to the hospital. Because she was in a particularly good mood, Qiao Mulan made a special trip to Professor Chen.

Handily brought him two bottles of Moutai.

Seeing the wine from Qiao Mulan, Professor Chen couldn't close his mouth. He was a wine lover. He naturally knew the benefits of Moutai, so he immediately asked his wife to cook a few dishes, and the family came to eat and drink. .

When Qiao Mulan refused to drink, Professor Chen shook her head repeatedly.

"This girl, this is Moutai, you will regret it all your life if you don't taste it..."

The table was full of food and drink, and Professor Chen's wife was smiling with her mouth pursed, saying only that Professor Chen was greedy and an drunkard.

Professor Chen didn't care, but happily unscrewed the cap of the Moutai bottle to taste Moutai, poured himself half a glass of wine, and he brought the glass to his lips.

He took a sip slowly and cautiously, and sipped it in his mouth. His face showed a sense of incomparable satisfaction, and he swallowed the wine reluctantly.

Then there was a smack in his mouth.

And he breathed quickly and quickly, letting the alcohol smell out of the nasal cavity.

Professor Chen's series of tasting actions made Qiao Mulan on one side really stunned.

Is this Moutai really so good?

"Okay, good wine, this wine tastes authentic, authentic Moutai, girl, you have a foresight, it is a hundred times better than the Moutai that someone bought me last time..."

Professor Chen laughed and talked about someone giving him wine last time, but he noticed it as soon as he opened the bottle.

The wine they bought was fake, but he didn't make him mad at the time, but it was hard to put it straight, so he could only press it down, and he was very unhappy in his heart!