1421-1430

Chapter 1421 Dumb Loss

Qiao Mulan smiled and touched Wang Lan's head, and said:

"Okay, are you in a better mood?"

"Okay, very good! I'm so happy! I feel that the bad breath that has been held in my heart for a few days is finally vented! It's so cool!"

Qiao Mulan couldn't laugh or cry, and shook her head helplessly.

"That's it, you guys hurry to eat, here I am waiting for the police to come, just say something."

Qiao Mulan waved to everyone and told them to hurry to eat and stay alone.

Wang Lan looked at Li Hua on the ground, and was also sitting on the ground somewhat decadently. The appearance of the disheveled hair really looked a little pitiful.

But thinking of the things she did, Wang Lan still took away her sympathy.

"Otherwise, I will stay with you and wait for the police. Anyway, I was the one who beat them. When the police came, they talked to me."

Qiao Mulan shook her head and said:

"No, I can do it alone, but it will be more troublesome if you have too many people. You should hurry up to eat. I said I will handle it, but I will do it, so don't worry about it."

Seeing that everyone wanted to stay, Qiao Mulan quickly pushed them in the direction of the private room, leaving them alone here.

Seeing that Qiao Mulan was so determined, Vanke said to everyone:

"Okay, okay, since Mulan says she has a way, let's not stay here and cause her trouble."

Seeing that Vanke had begun to talk, several people went back to the private room to eat.

Seeing that everyone had dispersed, Qiao Mulan walked slowly to Li Hua's side, looked at the bruises on Li Hua's face, wondering if they were a bit too cruel?

"Huh! What are you looking at! I'll tell you, Qiao Mulan, I will not make you feel better after the police arrive for a while! I will definitely get back this hatred today!"

Li Hua had already swollen into a pig's face, his eyes were still so vicious, and he didn't wake up at all.

Qiao Mulan sighed and said:

"Hey, Li Hua, do you really think that if you follow Wang Chenglin, you will definitely stand out?"

Li Huawei allowed himself to usually Qiao Mulan, holding on to his body, sitting opposite to Qiao Mulan, looking at her with cold eyes, and said in disgust:

"Don't talk to me like a saint! No matter what you hear from the rumors outside, anyway, in the eyes of self-reliant people like you, we women are dirty in your eyes, but that So what?

You have never experienced the days when you can't eat! You can now arrogantly Yang Wu Yang Wu in front of us, and feel how powerful you seem! But let me tell you, Qiao Mulan, you just have better luck.

Do you know how difficult it is for us helpless women to live in this society? We don't have money. What can we do besides selling our bodies? You will never understand how difficult it is for us to survive. "

The voice of Li Hua gritted her teeth was filled with infinite sadness. This was also the first time Qiao Mulan saw other emotions under her dismissive mask.

Qiao Mulan sighed lightly, knowing how unfair this era is to women, whether in terms of physical strength or status, women are always the weaker party.