451-460

Chapter 451

It turned out that Xu Guihua only knew at this time that Lei Chunsheng had disappeared. This time she was crying and making trouble at Xu Xiangjun.

Anxious Xu Xiangjun couldn't help persuading.

"Sister, don't worry, he is probably lost. He has lost his way for the time being. He has feet anyway. Maybe he will come back later. Anyway, this camp is easier to find. You can find it by looking at the smoke..."

Pigs are being slaughtered in the camp, and there is always a bonfire burning. In this way, if you really want to find the camp, it shouldn't be difficult.

Lei Chunsheng, after all, is an adult man.

Xu Xiangjun comforted, Xu Guihua calmed down, but after a while, she said tragically.

"Brother, brother, are you true? How could Chunsheng be lost, so many people go out together, why is he lost?"

Xu Guihua didn't know about Lei Chunsheng's nasty things.

She would still feel sorry for Lei Chunsheng, but she saw Xu Xiangyang's face black.

"So many people go out hunting, a big man who follows behind can all be lost. Tell me, what else can this Lei Chunsheng do? You just treat him as a treasure. Think about it, this man, rely on it. Live?"

Xu Xiangyang said something disgustingly, Xu Guihua said that he did not dare to chew, but he was a little unwilling, so he defended him.

"Chun Sheng is in poor health. He didn't go up the mountain much. It's all snow. Who knows the way?"

"In poor health, a big man is just lazy and unfulfilled. If he is not in good health, those of us soldiers, who are not the sons of their parents, and whose parents do not feel sorry for them, will be dear. Think about it too..."

Xu Xiangyang glared at Xu Guihua.

After this incident, Xu Xiangyang thought the more and more he felt that this Lei Chunsheng was not a good match, and Osmanthus should keep his eyes open. It was a silly girl, how could he fancy such a man.

Xu Guihua was angrily, but she did not dare to contradict Xu Xiangyang, but she was anxious and distressed Lei Chunsheng.

She would know that Lei Chunsheng saw the smoke from the campsite, but people deliberately bypassed the smoke from the campsite, and the farther and farther they went, they didn't dare to approach it at all.

The killing of pigs in the camp, and the disappearance of Lei Chunsheng soon did not cause much disturbance, but Xu Xiangyang also arranged for Xiao Zhang to send two teams of soldiers to search.

But his whereabouts have not been found.

Xu Xiangjun thought for a while, and discussed with Xu Xiangyang, did this Lei Chunsheng go to the village?

Or went to the innermost part of the mountain, because now there are only these two possibilities.

"Look, so many people, he lost himself, no wonder others..."

Xu Xiangyang didn't say anything. With so many people searching on the mountain, he didn't believe that Lei Chunsheng could still go there. He couldn't find it today, and there will be tomorrow!

The sky was dark early, but the earth was still white.

Lei Chunsheng was walking in the snow, holding a stick in his hand, while walking, listening to the wailing of the beasts in his ear, his legs were shaking, and he shivered and took out the wolf meat from his pocket.