1331-1340

Chapter 1331

Wang Fengyun looked at Qiao Mulan's cherry mouth, and walked forward slowly, wanting to kiss it.

Wang Fengyun was originally someone who would do it if he thought of it. He didn't hesitate at all, so he kissed him directly.

Qiao Mulan struggled desperately, but at this moment, the door of the room was suddenly kicked open with his feet.

Before Wang Fengyun had time to react, he felt a strong wind hit his ears, and Wang Fengyun was kicked away in an instant.

"Well!"

Wang Fengyun quickly raised his head, and saw a pair of angry eyes, which looked at Wang Fengyun's belly again.

Qiao Mulan looked at Xu Xiangyang who suddenly appeared in shock, thinking that she was dreaming, but her heart was full of warmth.

"Who are you!"

Wang Fengyun quickly evaded Xu Xiangyang's attack, but every fist of Xu Xiangyang hit very hard, as if he had a bloody vengeance with him, the tricks were deadly, and it did not give Wang Fengyun a chance to breathe.

Xu Xiangyang attacked and said angrily:

"Hehe, who am I? I am your grandpa!"

Wang Fengyun didn't know what animosity he had with Xu Xiangyang, and why he had to deal with him like this.

Especially when he heard Xu Xiangyang's irritated voice, Wang Fengyun also understood that he might have to exert his full strength, otherwise, he would definitely be beaten to death by this lunatic.

"who are you!"

Wang Fengyun exerted all his strength and shook his fist at Xu Xiangyang. Who knew that Xu Xiangyang didn't dodge at all, and rushed directly at Wang Fengyun's fist. Even if he was injured, he didn't blink his eyes and faced Wang Fengyun's. There was a punch in the face.

"Well!"

This punch hit Wang Fengyun's face firmly, and instantly Wang Fengyun fell to the ground, and he didn't have the strength to connect.

Xu Xiangyang covered his chest with one hand and shouted to Qiao Mulan.

"The police are here, it's all right."

Several of Wang Fengyun's men left Wang Dalu and fled one after another.

Looking at Xu Xiangyang, Qiao Mulan was also injured, so she ran over to hold Xu Xiangyang and asked concerned:

"Are you OK?"

When Wang Fengyun saw that Qiao Mulan was so worried about Xu Xiangyang, he immediately reacted, why did Xu Xiangyang be so cruel to himself.

"Hehe, it turns out that you put such a heavy hand on me because I was jealous of her just now, but I don't think you will be so powerful. If it's not because I was not prepared just now, you thought you could Am I like this? And I tell you, this woman, I want it!"

Xu Xiangyang saw that Wang Fengyun was still so arrogant even though he couldn't get up because he was beaten now. Regardless of the pain on his body, he kicked Wang Fengyun hard into his stomach.

In an instant, a mouthful of blood was vomited from Wang Fengyun's mouth. Wang Fengyun looked at Xu Xiangyang with a pale face, and the corners of his mouth still sneered triumphantly.

"What can you do if you hit me? I have touched this woman's leg, chin, I have also touched her hand, I have also touched her, if it weren't for you to come out, her mouth, I too Kissed."