431-440

Chapter 431

At this time, the moon was bright and the stars were sparse, and there were a lot of nightbirds' howls around, each of which was more miserable than one. When those voices were heard, people who were timid would get goose bumps.

But Xu Xiangyang didn't care at all, and motioned to Qiao Mulan to keep up with him.

"Tired?"

Holding Qiao Mulan's hand, Xu Xiangyang turned his head to look at her, feeling a little distressed, climbing a mountain like this, almost unable to keep up with physical strength.

"It's not tired, it's good, I'm good now, walking and climbing is a piece of cake!"

Qiao Mulan raised her brows. Compared to the time she had just arrived, Qiao Mulan's body at this time was really much better.

In the past, as long as she thought about walking from Jiangxidian Village to the town, her legs would cramp and she was worried. She only felt so far away. How to get there?

But after she had actually walked a few times, she seemed to get used to it slowly, and it seemed that it was not difficult.

As for this mountain climbing, although she was a little tired, her back basket was empty and there was nothing in it. In addition, she deliberately wore the anti-slip pull back shoes under her feet, which were particularly soft and comfortable to walk.

So I'm really not tired today.

"Go, I'll squeeze it for you, lest you won't be able to move your feet tomorrow..."

Xu Xiangyang was still uneasy, but she put Qiao Mulan on a dead wood and squatted down to help her pinch her feet, especially the calf area, and squeeze it several times.

With that technique, Qiao Mulan was a little dumbfounded.

"What are you doing, do you still massage?"

"Well, when we were marching in a hurry, when we were particularly tired, we would be like this. Give our feet a bit and relax, and it will be much better the next day. Remember for yourself, mainly by pinching these acupuncture points. I'm from the old Chinese medicine doctor, and I can't go wrong..."

Xu Xiangyang's technique was very gentle, and when she pinched it, Qiao Mulan couldn't help but laugh.

When did this guy learn to massage?

Still pinching your feet?

It's really unbelievable and unexpected.

"I don't want to learn anymore. I'm really tired. Just let you pinch it. You can pinch it more comfortably than mine, hehe!"

Qiao Mulan grinned, this would proactively stretch out another foot.

Not to mention, the calf pinched by Xu Xiangyang feels much more comfortable. At the very least, the muscles are no longer stiff, and there is no soreness. At this time, they are relatively relaxed.

And when she squeezed it, Qiao Mulan felt dazed and comfortable and was about to fall asleep. Finally, if Xu Xiangyang hadn't stopped, she didn't know that both legs had been massaged again.

"Well, tomorrow night, when everyone is asleep, I will give you massage again so that you can sleep more comfortably..."

Xu Xiangyang stood there, stretched out his hand to pull Qiao Mulan up, and the two smiled at each other.

Suddenly Qiao Mulan seemed to think of something.

"Are you planning to let your second brother find out about Zhou Juan by himself? Wouldn't it work? Wouldn't it be too risky? He still carries a gun..."