1081-1090

Chapter 1081 in Danger

The leading man was taken aback for a moment. This was the first time he had seen such a calm woman.

Their hands were stained with the blood of many people, including the blood of men, women, and even children.

Some of them are innocent, some are enemies, and some he has to kill.

But they had never seen a woman before, facing their muzzle, they would be so calm, as if they were so dangerous now.

"Hehe, you really are a strange woman, wouldn't you be afraid?"

Qiao Mulan shrugged helplessly and said:

"It's a lie to say I'm not afraid. To tell you the truth, my heart is so nervous that I am about to jump out of my throat. But there is no way, because I can't let you hurt any of my friends."

The headed man laughed suddenly, his eyes full of gloomy meaning.

"You are really an interesting woman. I like your character, but you are a woman like you. It really makes me feel a little bit stuck."

Qiao Mulan didn't think that this man would really dare not do anything to herself. On the contrary, if she resisted, he would definitely not have any hesitation to shoot herself.

"Don't say so much, don't you want a ledger? I will take you to find it."

Qiao Mulan always felt that the residents in this alley might be so quiet because something happened.

So she wanted to quickly take these people away from here, Xu Xiangyang would naturally have a way to rescue them.

When the time comes, I will take them to the back mountain, where the terrain is more complicated, as long as I find the right time, I will definitely be able to escape.

It's just that what I think about so much now is actually just making an imaginary in my mind, whether I can really succeed, and I have to see if it will go smoothly.

"Mulan! You can't go with them! They are all murderers who never blink, you must have gone and never returned! Wang Yun! You let me go! I really misunderstood you, you are such a greedy person! People who are afraid of death!"

While struggling, Cheng Jiaming annoyed to stop Qiao Mulan's actions, but Xu Xiangyang's hand strength was too great, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't escape Xu Xiangyang's confinement, which made him even more angry.

Xu Xiangyang didn't say a word, but stared at Qiao Mulan tightly. God knows, he wants to rush over at once more than anyone else, desperately fighting the man headed.

The leading man put the gun on Qiao Mulan's back, and when he walked past Xu Xiangyang, a cold smile rose from the corner of his mouth.

"Hehe, it seems that you are the one who wants to save this woman most. I can feel the hatred on you, and I can also feel it. If you do it, I guess I won't get any benefits. But I still advise you not to act rashly, because we have buried explosives here."

The headed man's voice is not very loud, but it is enough for everyone to hear what he said.

Xu Xiangyang immediately twisted his eyebrows and looked at the man, a cold chill in his eyes.

Cheng Jiaming was also stunned, shocked and speechless, unable to say a word, and could only look at the headed man with a surprised expression.

No matter how much Cheng Jiaming wanted to struggle, he finally realized that they had no chance of winning at all.

If you really want to fight with them, the end result is to pull the residents in this alley together and die together.

Thinking of this, Cheng Jiaming finally calmed down, but his trembling shoulders showed how struggling he is now.